kyoutani kentarou | nose kiss (request)

requested by: @Yourunclesfave
thank you for the request 💕🥰🥺

kyoutani kentarou

enjoy :)

—————

"the smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth,the feeling of her skin seemedto have gotten inside of him,or into the air around him

the taste of her mouth,
the feeling of her skin seemed
to have gotten inside of him,
or into the air around him.
she had become a
physical necessity."

— george orwell

—————

you came home, exhausted from your part-time job. you didn't bother eating a small snack or drinking a glass of water. you quickly went to the bathroom to wash up. you grabbed your pajamas and quickly turned on the shower faucet. you slipped off your clothes and jumped into the shower, letting the hot water flow down every curve of your body.

you pumped a bit of shampoo onto your hand and washed it into your hair. the smell of fragrant vanilla filled your nostrils as you scrubbed it into your scalp gently. after washing it off, you happily scrubbed conditioner to the ends of your hair and washed it off with hot water. a pleasurable sigh left your lips as the water made you feel so much better.

you were a barista at a nearby coffee shop and today's customers were not the best. a lot of them did not stop complaining about how their orders were not hot enough or how there wasn't enough whipping cream on top of their drinks.

it was a hectic day, but you were glad that a warm shower could make you feel so much better. you rinsed off and wrapped yourself in a white towel and dried yourself off. you slipped on your black nike shorts and a white oversized shirt that reached your mid-thighs. after drying your hair with a blow dryer, you collapsed onto the bed, layering yourself with pillows and fluffy blankets.

you took out your phone from your bag and sat down onto your bed, watching an episode from your favorite show. you heard the front door pry open and your boyfriend, kyoutani kentarou, came walking into your room.

"ken!! you're back!" you greeted him with a large grin.

he walked over to you and snuggled onto the bed with you. he had his head on your lap and his arms wrapped around your calf. he didn't bother taking off his jersey and just wanted to be near you. he liked the sweet smell of vanilla that came from you.

he was also a huge fan of your favorite tv show, so you watched it with him. he was oddly quiet and didn't seem to be in his right state of mind. usually, when he came home, he would scowl at you or talk to you, but today, he seemed a bit sad. you turned off your phone and kentarou looked at you a bit confused. he nuzzled his face into your stomach, feeling the warmth from you.

"ken, are you okay?" you asked, sitting up and petting his head. he didn't answer and continued to snuggle with you. "ken?"

he looked up at you and sat up, facing you.

he had just lost a game against karasuno and the way it ended was still repeating in his head, again and again. he wanted you to see him play at the game but you couldn't because you were busy with work. he couldn't express it, but he badly needed some love and affection from you.

"ken, talk to me," you softly said, inching closer to him. "how was the game?"

there was silence for a moment before two words came out of his mouth. "we lost."

your mind stopped working for a bit as you took in the two words that meant so much to him. he had practiced volleyball for numerous hours after school and yet, he was never the type to boast about winning. you had gone to every game to support him, and this was the first time you didn't go because your boss didn't give you a day off. your heart cracked when you saw a sullen he looked.

you knew kentarou wasn't the type to express his emotions well, but today, sorrow and glumness were written all over his face. you climbed on top of his lap and wrapped your arms around his body, as he tightly embraced you back.

you didn't say anything as you tightly held him. comfortable silence engulfed you two and the sound of soft breathing could only be heard in the room. you held his cheeks with your hands, making him face you and gently smiled.

"i'm sorry i couldn't go to your game today," you said as you gave him a peck on his nose. he flushed red and leaned in towards your collarbones, leaning his head in them.

"it's fine," he mumbled. you gave him a small peck on the top of his head and slightly smiled. you knew he was acting tough but deep down he wanted to hear your voice when he was playing. it gave him a sense of relief that you were going to be waiting for him and supporting him.

"ken," you called out as he hummed in response. "you must be hungry after playing. should i cook you something?"

he nodded as you got up from his laps, only to get dragged back down onto his laps. "where are you going?" he asked as he held your shoulders so that you wouldn't leave him.

"i'm going to the kitchen. i'm going to go cook something for you," you replied.

"you're going to leave me?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around you, once again. you traced his eyebrows with the tips of your pointer finger.

"no, i'm not leaving you. i'll be in the house cooking," you replied with a gentle smile. "come to me if you need anything, okay?"

this time, you successfully walked out of the bedroom. you looked into the fridge to see what you could cook for him. you got out the ingredients that could reboot his systems, like protein and carbs. as you got out your cutting and board and a knife to chop the ingredients, you felt arms wrap around your torso.

"ken, i'm holding a knife right now, it's dangerous," you said as you washed the vegetables and started chopping the onions.

"y/n, what are you making," he asked resting his forehead onto your shoulder.

"omurice," you replied, slightly giggling when his hair poked your shoulder. "with some vegetables and meat on the side."

throughout the whole entire time you made his dinner, he didn't let go of your waist and clung onto you. he was known for having an impertinent and impudent attitude towards others, but to you, he was like a loyal dog. he followed you everywhere you went, listened to whatever you said, and waited for you every day. you had somehow managed to become someone very important to him and you were now his soft spot.

he couldn't stand anyone who made you cry and he didn't like you being forlorn or dejected. he liked hearing you say compliments to him and liked it when you wrapped your arms around him. and he absolutely loved receiving nose kisses from you. they were special and he couldn't go on a day without them.

"ken, your food's ready," you said as you held his and your plates on both of your palms. a small grin curved up on his face and he helped you set up the table so the two of you could eat.

"thanks for the food, y/n," he said before devouring the omurice. you giggled at his cuteness and gave him a small peck on the nose before eating your food.

he turned bright red and secretly smiled. he loved your nose kisses.

—————

hope you enjoyed :)

question of the day: what kind of music do you listen to?