miya atsumu | cake confession (request)

requested by: @stxywhelmed_
thank you for the request 🥺💛🤩

miya atsumu

enjoy :)

—————

"cooking is one ofthe great gifts youcan give to those you love

"cooking is one of
the great gifts you
can give to those
you love.

— ina garten

—————

cookies.

cakes.

cream puffs.

pasta.

teriyaki.

pizza.

name any food, and you'll make it for them. you loved baking and cooking, and every time you made a dish for someone, they devoured it quickly. you preferred giving food for someone's birthday, instead of gifts like candles or gift cards.

throughout inarizaki, you were known for being the "food girl." not because you always ate during class, but because you always had food to give to people. it became a daily routine for people from different classes and different years to come up to you and ask if you had any food you could share with them. even teachers would ask you to bake something for them or to give them tips for cooking.

you were making your way towards the volleyball gymnasium because the coach had asked you to bake a cake for his wife's birthday. you were happily skipping your way over while carefully carrying the box of cake that had just finished baking and decorating.

when you pulled the door open, a volleyball came flying at your face at an incredible speed. you squinted your eyes in fear, prepared to hit it face-on, but nothing hit your face. you slowly fluttered your eyes open, to see a handsome male with golden-brown hair protecting your face with his hand.

"'samu, watch it!" he yelled at a boy with dyed grey hair, who just spiked the ball at your face. "you almost hit someone!"

"sorry, my bad."

"oh, thank you for catching that! i would've had to go to the nurse's office if you weren't there," you said as you smiled.

"yeah, no worries," he replied. "but, what's a pretty lady like you doing here?"

"is your coach here? he asked me to bake something for his wife."

"yeah, he's here. COACH!" he yelled across the gymnasium, surprising the other members from the volleyball club. "woah, you bake?"

"yeah!" you replied with a bright grin.

"oh hello, y/n," the coach greeted with a warm smile. "is that the cake?"

"yeah! it just got out of the oven!" you exclaimed, handing him the box. "i hope your wife likes them."

he peeked inside and grinned. the cake was decorated with white frosting and fruits carefully placed on top in a spiral pattern. "i'm sure she will! thank you, y/n!"