longing ― ZERO

Longing. A yearning desire. Everyone has longed for something at some point in their life. Whether it be as trivial as a toy, or as greedy as money.

But in this case, 

you are longing for a certain someone.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

A few hundred years back. In the Jahad Palace.

"The daughter of King Jahad has been born!"

An announcer shouted out the news to the entirety of the palace, bringing joy to everyone's faces. 

"Oh, how wonderful!"

"The king must be overjoyed to hear the news!" 

"I wonder if the mistress has chosen a name..."

Murmurs of excitement and joy echoed across the palace halls, servants and rankers alike elated to hear the news. 

But the announcements were not over yet. 

When the announcer cleared his throat, signaling that here was more news to be heard, everyone thought it was good news. Names, perhaps another child. 

But they were wrong. 

On that day, King Jahad would have everything taken away from him in a matter of seconds, gone along with his once-beloved Arlene.

"The Queen..."

A pause appeared. Was it good? Was it for excitement?

Or was it...

"...is dead."

...bad.

A collective gasp could be heard from the guests of the palace, shocked that their beloved queen was dead.

"She had died from childbirth, leaving us with a daughter. May she Rest In Peace, knowing that she left behind a legacy for the line of Jahad."

The news dampened the mood of the palace, what was once joy now turned into grief. 

But there was more news to be heard. 

Not one hour after the Queen's death, something precious was taken from the tower.

A baby.

A princess, who had barely seen the wide world in front of her. Whose future would've been full of love, joy, and safety. Whose future would've been full of training, power, and success. 

Whose future was taken away in a matter of minutes. 

A couple floors away, a baby's cries could be heard, and a soft shushing followed. From a strangers view, it would seem like a mother trying to quiet a fussy baby. 

No one would ever think that instead of a nobody, a random baby, it was the King's daughter, held in a thief's arms.  

The baby was taken away, far away to a place where no one would find her. A place outside the tower, given to the hands of Arlene.

Hidden away, never to be found again. 

The King demanded that all who heard the news of a family appearing, be kept under a code of silence, covering up his greatest failure. 

As the palace wallowed in grief, rumors spiraled outside of it. Rumors of a princess stolen away, running like the night sky from a rising dawn. 

As the tower was in a term of grieving, rumors, and confusion, a baby was kept hidden under the hands of Arlene. 

Never to be found again...

Or so everyone thought. 

—-

When a girl finds someone she loves, she will truly follow them everywhere. 

Same for a boy, if a boy finds someone he loves, he will follow her everywhere. 

And if they both love each other?

Then it's a collision of two stars, sometimes turning out to be a great disaster, or making a beautiful galaxy in the sky, scattering its beauty for all the world to see. 

And when a princess follows a talented, forgotten boy of the tower... 

...there is bound to be explosions of the unknown. 

—-

Welcome to the story of a princess running towards a hidden star, longing for something she cannot have. 

The story Longing begins. 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Enjoyyyyyyy UwU