AUTHOR'S NOTE

...Heyo. *awkward hand wave* 

It's been a while. 

I'll be frank here, I'm discontinuing this book. (Please read this entire thing)

I never really wanted to make this in the first place, and the person I was working with on the plot stopped replying to my messages. 

I'm not really into the TOG fandom anymore either, I fell out of it when the webtoon went on a hiatus. 

I'm sorry if you wanted me to continue. But I never felt any motivation towards making the short amount of chapters this book has, so I'm discontinuing it. 

There's a slight chance that I'll update this book every 6 months if I get a rush of inspiration, (that'll probs happen when the TOG webtoon updates again) but this book is not going to be updated anytime soon.

Here's what the plot was supposed to go like, if you want to know. If you have any other questions, just comment here and I'll do my best to answer them.

y/n was going to be chasing Bam for most of her life, and would have an on and off relationship with Rachel. y/n is the daughter of King Jahad, and she would inherit his powers sometime around the Hell Train arc and prove to Bam that she isn't worthless. 

That she is better than Rachel, and that she could be a star that shined brighter than Rachel. Of course, Khun already knew that. Khun would have an unrequited love for y/n, and would be seen as a brotherly figure in the rest of her life. 

In the end, y/n would die on the end of the Hell Train arc, causing Bam to lose his best friend and the childhood friend he never knew he had a crush on. 

He would only realize his feelings until after y/n died, when y/n left a note for him in her ring that she got in the beginning from the rabbit guy. 

The ring symbolizes that she is a pure daughter of Jahad, and not just a Princess. Jahad would later confront Bam about the death of his daughter too. But that would be like, in the future of the current TOG webtoon plot. 

And then Bam would still go after Rachel, because that is how the TOG plot went after the Hell Train arc. But he would go after her in sight of justice for y/n and wanting to know his past. 

That's basically the entire plot, it would've taken me like 40 chapters to write it all lmfao. 

Sorry once again, but I do hope that you'll stick around to see other works of mine. I have two Khun x readers, one is finished and the other is not. There's a MCYT oneshot book along with a Dream x oc that are both ongoing. You don't have to read them of course, you can just leave and go on with your day. 

I'll just be happy enough that you looked at my works of horrible trash and decided to dedicate some time of your life to read it. Thank you for all the votes and comments that this book has.

Have a great day, (sorry if this ruined it) and a toast to 2021. I hope this year will be slightly better than 2020. 

- kookie