chapter 1

[Unknown] Hi! Sent 4:30 PM✓

[Unknown] it's me. Sent 4:30 PM✓✓

[Unknown] Ignoring me won't get you anywhere. Sent 4:53 PM✓

[Unknown] you know the tick mark means seen right? Sent 4:54 PM✓✓

[Unknown] whatever 😒😒. Sent 4:57 PM✓✓

Taehyung sighed at his phone which kept buzzing for the last half hour because of that mysterious person who kept sending him messages.

"Just block the number!" Jimin advised his friend who seemed to be troubled then tapped his shoulder, assuring him that it was the right choice.

"V and Jimin, focus," Hoseok demanded, glaring at them unintentionally which made the two gulp and continue practising, forgetting about the weird messages sent a while ago.

~•Few hours later•~

"That's enough for today," Hoseok clapped his hands in the air, announcing the end of the practice which was followed by the loud breathing of some members, clapping of the others and the collusion of Jimin on the floor.

"Finally," Jimin whined as he spread his body, making cute noises that made the other members giggle and chuckle in amusement.

Taehyung smiled at Jimin and leaned towards him while extending his hand for him to catch. Jimin grinned and took his hand, standing up with a 'wee' sound.

However, Taehyung didn't have the chance to react to Jimin's sound effect because of his phone which buzzed once again, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"What's up?" Jungkook who was drinking water said, looking at the annoyed Taehyung who snatched his phone and left the practice room.

"I believe some seasang got his number, and she or even he is bothering him," Jimin shrugged and took footsteps at Jungkook's direction, gesturing for him to  give him a bottle of water.

"Oh! That was fast. The last time he changed his number was the previous week," Jungkook remarked as he handed Jimin the bottle and rushed out side to catch Taehyung, feeling the urge to find the whole story himself.

When Jungkook spotted him, his bunny teeth showed up as he tiptoed to take a good look at the messages that Taehyung would probably block if he asked directly.

[Unknown] Are you playing hard to get🤔? Sent 8:17 PM✓✓

[Unknown] Well, technically! It is my fault for things to turn out like this 🤕 Sent 8:18 PM✓✓

[Unknown] So we will do this your way 😅🙈 Sent 8:19 PM✓✓

"Uh! She isn't a fan?" Jungkook blinked as he shifted his gaze at Taehyung whose eyes were now at Jungkook's direction as well.

Startled, Taehyung pushed him away, "Yah, I was about to drop dead because of you."

Jungkook gave him a thumbs up as a reply, causing Taehyung to resume his walking while putting his phone in his pocket. Feeling neglected, Jungkook pouted and followed Taehyung with cute and funny footsteps.