Chapter 2

[Unknown] first attempt ☝️ sent 10:14 AM ✔✔

[Unknown] Do you remember the time when we both skipped school and got caught red handed. 😂😂😂 Sent 10:15 AM✔✔

[Unknown] It was very funny. 😂😂😂 Sent 10:15 AM✔✔

[Unknown] We were both nerds, and when we tried to break the rules.😂😂😂 We didn't last 5 minutes.😂😂😂 Sent 10:16 AM✔✔

[Unknown] oh, God. I cried that day a lot😂😂. I was very afraid of dad🙈🙈. Sent 10:20 AM✔✔

[Unknown] imagine what would have happened if the school had sent dad a warning 😲. Sent 10:20 AM✔✔

[Unknown] I feel guilty now for hurting you 🙀. I am an ungrateful *beep* 😂😂 Sent 10:23 AM✔✔

[Unknown] 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️ Sent 10:29 AM✔✔

[Unknown] Took a while to find the emoji 😂😂😂 Sent 10:29

Taehyung chuckled as he ran his fingers through his hair, brushing the bangs away from his eyes while reading the messages.

"Umm, shouldn't you tell her or him that they are texting the wrong person," Jimin's voice spoke up, grabbing the attention of the younger whose mode was quite different from the day before.

"Nah, they will probably know without me mentioning it," Taehyung switched off his phone and resumed eating with Jimin and Jungkook sending each other some glances, confused from Taehyung's behavior.

However, it took two fries later for the topic to dissolve and get replaced by their laughter and non-stopping trivial conversation.

~• Before going to sleep •~

Taehyung checked his phone for more messages, and a sigh left his lips when he found none. It wasn't like he was expecting anything.

Whoever the person behind those messages, he -soon in the future- would be a stranger who messaged him without knowing Taehyung's identity, that's all.

Did it mean something to Taehyung?

Maybe it meant. He was experiencing what normal people encounter. Not intentional spam messages but a random wrong number with no ulterior motives.

When was the last time he had felt like that?

Hi Molars,

I love interaction a lot, so fill the chapters with your comments and don't forget to vote.

Anyway, tell me how do you like the story so far? I know that nothing actually happened until now 🙈🙈, but I just want to know your opinion. 

Yours,

Nana