Chapter 6

"Hyung, I really need help. Open up please," Taehyung knocked on the genius studio that of Suga even thought he knew that the possibility of Yoongi actually allowing him to enter was near zero.

"I believe he won't," Jimin sighed and put his hand on Tae's shoulder, pointing his other hand at Namjoon's studio's direction, "Maybe we should just ask, RM hyung."

"I-"

Before Taehyung could answer, the door clicked and Yoongi's voice spoke out, "Enter."

Taehyung's eyes sparkled, and Jimin's jaw dropped.

Was Yoongi in his right mind?

"Thanks, hyung," Taehyung expressed his gratitude and entered the studio, trailed by Jimin, who was still shocked from Yoongi's action.

"So briefly and quickly tell me the problem," Yoongi said and sat on his chair with his hands on the mouse and keyboard, showing that he was tight on time.

Taehyung glanced at Jimin then took out his phone and gave to Yoongi, pointing at the last message sent to him from the stranger.

Yoongi furrowed his eyes, saying, "Is that the person whom you got into an argument with Hoseok because of, today?"

"Yeah, but it is all sorted out already," Taehyung scratched his hair, adding, "I am now worried that she would actually travel, thinking that her friend is still upset from her. What should I do now?"

"Uh, you have two options either to ignore the message or to answer and admit that you aren't him. You don't need to confess your identity though, so it isn't really a big problem," Yoongi handed Taehyung the mobile and pointed at the door without adding another word.

The other two forced a smile which came out as awkward ones then left, walking to their shared room.

"I think you need to admit it," Jimin raised his hand, waving at Jungkook, who was passing by, to join them.

"Fair enough," Taehyung uttered and got into the room with Jimin and Jungkook behind him. The three of them scattered on the bed, having Taehyung between them, his hand occupied by his telephone.

"Umm, say something like I am sorry but this is a wrong number," Jungkook suggested while sucking the juice which was almost finished.

"No wait! You are kinda late to just say this. Write, I am sorry to not mention that earlier but you are speaking to the wrong person. Something like that," Jimin said instead, adding, "You also technically invaded some of her privacy, so you need to apologize for that also."

"Well, no one just starts texting someone without confirming his identity first!" Jungkook replied, creeping to the edge of the bed to throw the now finished juice.

"Are you blaming the victim, right now, Kook!" Jimin protested, stretching out his arms to reach Jungkook.

"No, I am ju-"

"Enough both of you. I will use my brain and tell you the updates," Taehyung grumbled and turned his body to the ceiling while staring at the last message she sent.

 I will use my brain and tell you the updates," Taehyung grumbled and turned his body to the ceiling while staring at the last message she sent

Hi Molars,

I was giggling the whole time when I was writing the chapter xD

Yours,

Nana