Wattson x Crypto

(Wattson and crypto were sitting in one of the rooms the contestants wait in)
"Hey wattson, since we are on the same squad I figured we should talk strategy." Crypto said as he looked hack over. Wattson looked over at his drone, it was still covered in dents from the last battle they had fought. "Well the last circle is going to be somewhere near water treatment" she said as she looked at her fences. "So we should definitely try to get some high ground so I can put my beautiful fences down."
~Wattson's POV.~
I looked over at crypto, he looked worried as if he feared something bad would happen. His drone was in a pretty bad shape which meant that we couldn't scout out the area ahead until it was repaired and the next circle would start moving towards us soon. I couldn't help but feel bad for him. Crypto seemed cold at first but once we fought together I realized that he's actually quite caring. Maybe even a little cute. I shook my head, I can't have these thoughts, not when the stakes are so high and I have to be on guard so he could repair his drone without distraction. Suddenly I heard footsteps. I sprang up and looked around. I closed my eyes and listened carefully, the sound of mechanic footsteps seemed to get louder. That's definitely octane I thought. And I can hear pathfinder. I turned towards crypto who was already up against the door poised ready for a fight.
~Crypto's POV.~
I started to unscrew the front of hack off so I could see the real damage. The bullets had hit the front and damaged it, but everything inside was still intact. I sighed a breath of relief. I took one of the extra front plates I carry around for hack and began to attach it. I looked over at Wattson who was now studying outside. I always thought that Wattson was so annoying, this little ball of energy who wasn't ready for the outside world,but she's actually quite tough. Almost as if nothing bothered her, I admired this trait. I stood up to deliver the news that I had fixed hack and no real damage had been done, when footsteps suddenly began to move towards us. I turned to the door and put my weight against it.
~Third POV~
The octane threw his jump pad and landed on the roof of the building. Wattson pulled her fences out but crypto stopped her. "Hold on",he whispered "I don't think they know we are in here. Wattson nodded and sat in the corner with her r-99 pointed at the door. Suddenly a grenade blew up the door that crypto was holding. Wattson jumped up and placed her fences on the door behind her and rushed to crypto's aid. "Cover me, I'm going to use a shield battery." he said wincing slightly. Wattson placed down her ultimate and stayed next to crypto until he was finished. A second before he got the battery off octane jumped through the window and shot him the the back. Crypto fell over. "Crypto!" Wattson yelled. Wattson slid towards the octane and shot him down. She rushed back inside and helped crypto up. "Stay here." Wattson said in an angry voice.
Crypto nodded and searched for his med kit.
Wattson finished off the octane and climbed the roof.
~Wattson's POV~
I always felt useless and gun fights, I don't have the best aim and I'm not very good at rushing, so I usually sit in a building and make sure that my team has a safe place to get cover in. But I had to do something crypto was hurt and it was me versus the pathfinder on the enemy team. I had to win this fight so crypto would be proud. I took out my longbow and aimed it at the box the pathfinder was hiding behind. As soon as he stepped out I got him. I didn't celebrate I jumped down and went to make sure crypto was ok.
~Crypto's POV~
I was in so much pain that I could barely move. I had to heal up as fast as I could, I need to help Wattson. As soon as I found a med kit shots on the roof began to fire. Then I heard a body drop, followed by footsteps. Wattson opened the door. I jumped and hugged her as tight as I could. Wattson was surprised and I was as well. "Crypto I didn't know you liked hugs." She said with a light smile on her face. "I-I don't." I stammered. "I'm just happy I still have a teammate to help me win." I said as I crossed my arms and looked away. Wattson giggled and helped me up. "It's ok that your secretly a softy, your secret is safe with me." Wattson said. "I'm not!" I said. "Even if you aren't we still need to head to circle." She said as she pointed at our map. I watched Wattson the whole way there. Had she begun to uncover my feelings for her?