Crypto x Wattson

The two landed together in bunker. Wattson immediately began to place her fences as Crypto scouted ahead and gathered as much loot as he could for the two of them.
~Crypto's POV~
"Weird..no one landed here.."I said to myself quietly. I reached for hack for I could make sure no one was hiding, but I was interrupted by an excited Wattson. She hugged me from behind, "I guess we got lucky today. All this loot is ours." She said with a smile. "Yeah..but don't you find it-" I was cut off by someone slowly walking towards us. I looked up, at the top of the stairs Caustic stood there looking down on us. "So what the legends are saying is true..you guys are more than comrades." Caustic smirked. "I can't believe you opened up to someone Crypto." He said with a light chuckle. "I had to find out for myself since it all sounded impossible. I suppose this experiment is a success." He said as he wrote something down in his journal. I looked at Wattson to see her expression, a mixture of shock and shame. "As for you Wattson, dating someone like him?" Caustic shook his head. "I won't tell the legends, since it would be more entertaining to watch you lab rats try to hide it from the other rats."
He turned and walked away. I looked back at Wattson, who was now in tears.

Sorry for the short part and for not posting in forever, I hit a writers block and didn't have a lot of motivation. I'm putting your suggestions into my story, with caustic finding out. Someone suggested that I should make wraith and mirage a ship in here as well, what are your opinions on that?
I love to hear from you guys! Thank you so much for your support!!