Crypto x Wattson

~Third person POV~
(Time skip to celebration/date)
Wattson walked to the farthest table to the left and sat down. The club they were going to meet up had a restaurant as well as the actual club with a bar and a dance floor. Wattson checked her phone, Crypto was late, 10 minutes late. Wattson sighed and looked out the window.
~Wattson's POV ~
Did crypto really bail? I know he doesn't trust any of the legends, but I thought he was starting to warm up to me. My eyes began to tear. Does he really hate me that much that he wouldn't even tell me he was uncomfortable? Suddenly the door opened and crypto came rushing in. "I'm so sorry Wattson, I saw Mirage and I had to lose him otherwise he would've followed me here." His hair and suit was damp. I guess I had spaced out so much I hadn't even realized it was raining. "Oh, it's ok. I'm not really hungry anyways, I'm actually in a dancing mood." I said with a smile. I have to tell him my feelings, but now is not the right time. I took his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. "Hey,I'm really sorry I ruined our night by coming late." Crypto said with his head down. "What do you mean? We still have all night to have fun." I said. "Stay here." Crypto said before walking off to the bar.
~Crypto's POV~
Dammit I'm such an idiot. Did I really have to show up late? She probably hates me now. I grabbed two drinks and headed back to Wattson. "I got us some drinks. I hope I didn't make them too strong." She smiled and took it. "I have to tell you something." I said while looking away. "I have to tell you something as well." Wattson said while smiling at me. "I really lik-" Wattson was cut off by Mirage. "What are you two doing here without me- I mean the rest of the legends?" I looked at Wattson who was awkwardly looking down at the floor. "None of your business old man." I said angry that he had interrupted her. "Old man?! Who are you calling old?" Mirage said as he got in my face.