Crypto x Wattson

~Crypto's POV~
The way Wattson ran was so adorable. She had a light skip with every step she took. I was so busy watching her that I didn't even notice that we were one of the final two squads. Wattson looked at me, "Should we take the mountain or the building over there?" Wattson said as she pointed to the two. "The mountain, I'll be able to survey from above and we won't be cornered." I said while not taking my eyes off her. She still hadn't noticed I was staring at her. She put up her fences around the edges of the mountain. "There! Now they can't sneak up behind us." She said with a smile. I took hack out and looked it over. I turned on my drone and sent him into all of the buildings to find where the final squad was. Just before I checked the last building Wattson shook me.
~Wattsons POV~
"I know this isn't a good time to ask this, but does hack know any jokes, or does he do anything besides surveying?" I asked. "No, he's nothing more than a survey drone. He's not a companion." Crypto said in his normally cold tone. I nodded and sat down. "Well, hack should have jokes, I'm quite funny." I said with my cheerful smile. "I'm sure you are." Crypto said jokingly with a light smirk. Crypto than jumped up. "There they are. It's a Bangalore and a mirage." He said. "What a strange duo." I said slightly confused. He nodded. "So, do we rush or hold the high ground until they come out?" He asked still watching them through his drone. I didn't answer, I was too busy looking at him. He had perfectly toned muscles and he looked so gentle when he was in his drone. "Wattson?" He asked. "Oh! Right, um... high ground?" I answered unsure.
He nodded as he called his drone back. "I'll use my ultimate ability once the ring pushes them in."
~Crypto's POV~
I sat down. Wattson seems to be off today, usually she would have figured every possible outcome of the two choices. Instead she just choose one without thinking. I looked over at her. She was frantically placing fences. "What are you doing Wattson? Their not going to move until the ring forces them." "I know..you can never be too prepared right?." She answered hastily and then turned away to continue.
The announcers voice came through the speakers announcing that the ring would be closing. "Get ready." I said as I aimed hack at where they would be coming from. The duo ran out of the building. The Bangalore threw her ult, but Wattson had put down hers just in time. I used mine as well. "Wattson snipe them quickly before they heal." I said as I began shooting mirage. Before I knew it the announcer said that we were the champions.