Crypto x Wattson

~Wattson's POV~
I grabbed my Nessie doll off my bed and looks into its eyes. "I did it Nessie! I actually told him how I felt." I said in a gleeful tone to the pink Nessie doll. I sat down on my bed. I'm so excited I can't sleep.. what will happen tomorrow? Will we tell the legends we're a thing now? Or are we going to keep quiet about it? I looked over at my phone. I wanted to get on and tell all the legends that me and Crypto we're together and that he was super sweet, but I feared Crypto might want it to stay a secret. I sighed and laid on my side. I guess I'll just have to see how everything goes tomorrow.
~Third person POV~
Wattson could barely sleep which made her tired but her gleeful attitude made up for her sleepiness. Crypto couldn't sleep either, he had stayed up all night planning every possible outcome of every little thing. Crypto had decided it was best to not say anything to the legends until they got more used to each other. Wattson ran over to Crypto and hugged him tightly, "I love you so much!" Crypto quickly scanned the area making sure no one was around before he kissed her forehead and told her he loved her as well. "I hope we are on the same team." She said with her hands together in a praying fashion. Crypto smiled, "I think you forgot who your talking to love. I hacked the games so we will be on the same team." He said with a proud tone. "You're so sweet, but can't we get kicked out for that?" Wattson said slightly worried. Crypto shook his head, "I made sure there was no way that anyone would suspect it." Crypto said. Wattson grabbed his hand and pulled him to the screen that would be showing the teams. And sure enough Wattson and Crypto were on the same team. Wattson skipped happily past all the legends into their section of the drop ship. Crypto walked behind her pretending he was annoyed that he would have to work with her once more. "So, are we going to do what we did last time?" Wattson said as she held up her fences. Crypto nodded. "The only difference is that I'm not going to let you fight alone." Crypto said. Wattson smiled and pulled him off the drop ship as soon as it opened.