Happy Valentine's Day

A/N: the pic at the top is when I did the valentines quest from the game and omg they look so in love it's adorable :') also I won't be doing her exact outfit in here, but it's based off it. ok byeee!

The Voyages, Vampires, and Valentines party was in an hour, and Lana was get to get dressed. She picked out the outfit that Andre had so generously crafted for her. It was a short, lurid pink dress that had long sleeves, and was fairly low cut, showing just the right amount of cleavage. It hugged her figure well, but it wasn't too tight.

She wore some small heels, the same colour as her dress, and applied some makeup, adding a pinky red lipstick at the end. Her long, brown hair was curled loosely, framing her face beautifully. She examined herself in the mirror, nodding in approval with a small smile on her face.

Lana was running a little late, so she hurried down to Hogsmeade. Approaching the tea shop, she took a deep breath and opened the door, being blasted in the face with a mass of pink. Too much pink.

The first person that caught her eye was Barnaby. He was talking to Andre and Merula in one of the corners, most likely escaping Lockhart.

He was wearing a black shirt with a jacket the same colour as Lana's dress over it, which she found quite funny, as they unintentionally matched. His trousers were a darker pink, with black shoes to finish. His jacket had a lighter pink rose vine printed on one side, and Lana thought he looked gorgeous.

Barnaby hadn't seen her yet, so she decided to go and talk to Penny, who was latched onto Talbott.

"Hi, guys!" she grinned.

"Lana! Oh my goodness, you look so stunning!" Penny cried, hugging her best friend.

"Thank you, hun - so do you!" Lana complimented, "So, you guys ended up coming here together?"

"Yeah I asked Penny to be my date, and she said yes." Talbott grinned.

"I wouldn't have picked anyone else." Penny blushed.

"Aw that's so sweet! I'm so happy for you both!" Lana smiled.

Andre and Meurla had stopped talking to Barnaby, as they were too busy staring at something behind him.

"What?" Barnaby asked them, tilting his head to the side.

When the others didn't answer, he decided to turn around, and that's when he saw his girlfriend on the other side of the room. His jaw practically hit the floor.

"Wow..." he whispered to himself, "I'm gonna go..." he mumbled to the others, unable to take his eyes off of the Gryffindor girl.

"Barny! Hi!" Lana grinned when she saw him walking over to her.

"H-hey..." he stammered as she flung her arms around him.

"You ok?" she giggled, pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he smiled, "You look..." he started, running his eyes over her body in awe.

"I look...?" she chuckled.

"Sorry!" he chuckled sheepishly, "You look so gorgeous, like, wow. You're actually stunning...why did you agree to date me?" he told her, earning a laugh.

"Aw thank you, Barny." she blushed, kissing his cheek, "You're looking so very devilishly handsome." she winked, causing his cheeks to turn pink.

"Thanks." he chuckled, "Hey, Sir Cadogan was right! We are the only guests here. And Lockhart's been asking everyone questions about themselves and taking notes like it's some sort of exam."