How I Met Them

-Yuki's POV-

『 After a long time I check on this work, I decided to put a picture of Yuki for better imagination

『 After a long time I check on this work, I decided to put a picture of Yuki for better imagination. Enjoy the story!♡』

The sun has risen up when I woke up from my sweet dream. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and jumped off of my bed to do my daily routine. I took a shower and put my clothes on as I finished. I looked at the mirror and put my make up on my face.

"You will get a job today.. definitely get a job that you will enjoy." I said to myself and smiled then grabbed my bag to rush outside and started searching around.

Why do I need a job? Well if you wanna know I will tell you about me. My name is Han Yuki. I'm 18 years old. My parents left me alone here, I mean left me alone in this world. Yeah, my parents passed away one month ago on November by an accident. Now, I need to get money so I can survive living alone.

I tried my best already. I'm so tired damn it! It's already 12'clock and today the weather seemed to like seeing me all covered by sweat. None. I didn't get a job yet until now.

I sighed and went into my old friend father's restaurant to get some food. I was once offered to get a job here, but I refused, said that I'm so clumsy and might caused much trouble.

I ordered the food and when they came, I held the tray turned back from the register to go to my seat and I bumped on someone in front of me that all my food and drink painted that person's coat.

' Oh no.. this is bad, this is seriously
bad.' I thought to myself.

I looked at the man in front of me who already had that 'disgusting' look to me. His eyes were glaring deathly at me that made me shivered in fear. I couldn't help but looking down at his coat that's already dirty.

"I- I- I'm sorry!!" I bowed my head continously, "I'm really sorry! I didn't watch my step!" I panickly keep apologizing. I'm so careless about it. Argh! I didn't even get a job yet and this accident happened!

-V POV-

I'm tired already from today's schedule. Actually, it's half a day, and something unexpected happened that made me so annoyed. This girl in front of me is the one who made this situation. I'm just staring at her who is apologizing again and again.

"Ya, how are you going to pay? My coat is expensive and this is my favorite one." I said with annoyed voice.

She looked back at me and keep silent. Seems like she didn't know how to pay me back too. I sighed and said, "You know I'm an idol. You shouldn't have done that, if my fans know this, maybe they are going to do something to you."

She finally looked annoyed and glared at me. Glared at me. No girls ever glared to me like her, except my mom of course. I choked the moment she spoke later.

"Sorry, I know I'm at fault here, but I don't even care if you are an idol or not. You are still you. Everyone is the same in my eyes. I will pay for your coat even if I have to work for you or something!" She shouted at me like that.

I stayed frozen. It's the first time someone actually said that to me. That I am no different from others. This is interesting. No, this girl is the one that's interesting.

I chuckled and lifted her chin up. I smirked at her and said, "well, You are really something you know? Alright you can work for my group and I. So come to our dorm tomorrow." I wrote the address and gave it to her.

"I will see you tomorrow." I said and waved leaving her shocked there.

"Ya! Kim Taehyung! Where is our burgers?! Why did you come out with empty hands?!" Jimin shouted at me.

"Aish, don't you see what is happening to me huh? Look at my coat."

"Woah woah, okay what happened to you?" finally Namjoon hyung spoke.

"A girl did it to me. Nah forget it, tomorrow we are going to have a new maid guys. Let's go home now." I smiled.

"Huh? What do you mean with new maid? but wait so we are not going to buy a burger?! Ya! Don't leave me guys!"

-Yuki POV-

I stood there still in shocked of what he said. I.. I got a job. Yeah yeah I got it but, it didn't seem right! I got it by an accident just like that? Oh well..

*I apologize to the staff and leave the restaurant while holding the paper he gave*

so I'm working tomorrow! I didn't care anymore as long as I had the job, I'm tired of searching and one actually offered to me so yeah why not?

I went home and started to pack my clothes when I realized. "What is my job actually? He didn't tell me about that. He just say to come and work for him. Err.. I will go to a boys dorm for the first time." I talked to myself while packing.

After I packed all my stuff, I sat on the sofa and looked at the address again. 'I'm glad it's not far away from here' I thought. Then I looked at my parents' picture. I smiled and said, "Mom, Dad, I got a job. I will be okay from now on So, you can rest in peace without worrying about me anymore. Saranghae..." I went to my room and slept so I can get enough energy for tomorrow.

---------------------♢●○•°

Hello! Hope you can give this story a chance!♡

Don't forget to check out my other BTS story, 'Between the Two'. Thanks!♡