Promise

•■◆◇♪⇨This is going to be the last chapter o(╯□╰)o I'm thanking all of you, I really hope to get better at writing fanfic. I asked my friends for help and it turned out better than my own idea. Just thank you once again and here we go! ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯⇦♪◇◆■•

-Yuki's POV-

It's been a week that I didn't talk with Taehyung. Their busy schedule was one of the reason too. But the main was because we had such a fight before. I avoided him as much as I can.

I made their breakfast earlier than the usual and left a note only. I still do the house chores like usual. I'm getting used to eat first so when the guys told me to eat together, I would say I already did and just lock myself in my room.

I actually felt how everyone were worried and uncomfortable with the situation these days. This is actually one of my childishness that I hate, but I just can't talk with Taehyung yet.

Even some people back then that ever hated me before never told me like I'm an easy girl or something that sounds like that. This time I just felt angry more than sad.

I did the last month evaluation well with Junki. I was apologizing for what happened to him and he was kind enough to forgive me. He said that he enjoyed working with me and told me to forget about what happened.

I was ashamed of myself because I put my conflict into our mission. Even the teacher could tell that something was missing in me. It would have been perfect if I did well like before. That's why I felt sorry to Junki.

I was thinking whether I should forgive Taehyung or not. I walked down the stairs and slipped my feet that I thought I was going to fall when I felt someone held me tight.

I was too shocked to even breathe right and the hands that saved me was made me stand on the right save spot. I turned my head and saw Taehyung was the one who saved me.

"T..thank you." I said awkwardly. "Uhm, it's okay, just be careful or you will hurt yourself." He said gently. We stayed silent for a while. "Yuki-ah.. I..-" before he could continue his words I bowed my head and walked down fast.

I still couldn't look at him in the eyes and I'm not ready to prepare for an answer yet if he was going to talk about it.

I could still felt his warmness on my body even it was for such a short time. I was quiet happy inside when he cared about me like that. I love him so much so I acted this way towards him.

That night when I was going to sleep, I heard a knock on my door. "Yes? Who is it?" "It's me baby girl." A soft sweet voice said as I open the door.

"What is it Jin?" I smiled and asked him. "May I go inside?" He looked at me warmly and I let him in.

He looked around my room before start the conversation, "as expected of girl's room, nice and clean." He smiled and sat down.

"You make me curious, what is it?" I sat down hugging my pillow. "Well it's about you and your stupid namja." He finally said the topic he wanted to talk about.

"Ah so that's the reason. Actually if it's another person, I don't want to talk about it. But because it is you, I will try to." I said.

"Thank you, I voluntered myself to talk to you because the others were confused. We were talking about this in our room before I got here."

"So what will you say about this? You wanna make me forgive him, oppa?" I asked the main point of this conversation.

"Basically yes, but I want to hear your story. I can't just beg you to do that because I felt sorry towards Taehyung. I should hear it from both sides and decide the solution wisely as I could." He smiled while explaining.