I Wanna Know Them Better (2)

°•○●♤-Hello again! This time it's gonna be: Jimin, Suga, and Jhope!~♡ let's get started Army!~ -♤●○•°

-Yuki's POV-

Today I woke up earlier than the others. Somehow I felt proud of myself. It was actually nothing. I headed to the kitchen and prepared for the breakfast. Today's main menu was going to be omelet. Yeah only for this morning.

I started cooking while humming Just One Day song. I really like this song. 'Kehhh... what am I? A fan now? Anyway now that everything is ready, I need to wake them up.' I thought.

I went to their room and knocked the door before coming inside. Wow. 'What is this?' Was all I could think. So there are 4 double bed (?). First, I will wake Namjoon first.

I went to his bed that placed on the left near the door. I shaked his body to wake him up. "Oppa... wake up now." I kept shaking him until he woke up. He sat on his bed with his eyes still closed. "..... morning Yuki-ah...." he said with sleepy voice. "Morning oppa!~ ^^" I replied.

I told him to wake Jin, Jhope, and Suga while I'm going to wake Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung. "Jungkook~ before we play today let's wake up first." I smiled and poked his cheek. He was rolling on the bed before finally woke up. He looked at me as I smiled at him. Suddenly he hugged me tightly that made me taken a back. "J-jungkook..?" I whispered in surprise. "It's cold outside... I don't like it and Yuki is the opposite, you are warm so I like it..." he said while keep hugging me.

I felt my cheeks were heating up. He was just too adorable for me. I couldn't take it much more than this. I pulled him gently so he could get up. He mumbled to me but headed outside for his breakfast.

Now I need to wake Jimin up. I went to the bed above Jungkook's bed. Jimin was smilling with eyes closed. "Jimin, I knew you are already awake so, let's move forward to your breakfast." I noticed how this guy couldn't lie. He chuckled and opened his eyes. Now he is staring at me with that eyes.

"Aww.. you are not going to wake me up like you wake Jungkook up?~" he teased me. "But you are completely awake now, Jimin." I said. "How I wish I could sleep again so, an angel would wake me up from my dreamland." He replied. "That was so cheesy..." I pulled his hand and he obeyed me to go down.

I looked at the only person who was still sleeping peacefully. He even owned the bed alone for himself. "Beware of him Yuki, he isn't going to wake up easily like me." Jimin said as he left the room, closed the door, and ate his breakfast.

I looked back at Taehyung and shaked his body like I did to Namjoon. He didn't move a bit. I kept shaking then slapped his face gently again and again. "Irreona... Taehyung.." I said. He was deep in his sleep. "Come on you are the only one left." I pulled his cheek.

He still didn't wake up. I guess I will just make some noises. "Tae-... Kyahhh?!" I was about to scream his name when he pulled me suddenly to his bed and wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't escape. "Shut up... I heard you." He whispered gently.

I couldn't even say anything at this time. He.. he was too close! This pervert! "You are quiet now.. do you like it so much?" He grinned. I snapped from his words and pulled him away. But the more I tried, the more he pulled me closer.

"T-taehyung, you need to eat your breakfast.." I said while looking at him. He grinned even more and opened his eyes. He looked at me closely and said, "So you want me to eat my breakfast?" I nodded and thought 'finally he is awake.'

"Fine I will eat it nicely." That was the only thing I heard from Taehyung before he sucked my neck. My body jolted and so surprised. "Ah!.. T-Tae- mm!.." I moaned. He just keep sucking my neck until we heard a voice calling him.