My Trainee Days

◆◇●♚⇨Hello everyone~ Runa is here to tell you something. It's going near to the last chapter of Maid in Love :c lol, I tried my best to write even at school, when it comes to break time, I spend it by writting and eating of course.

Gonna add new character for this chapter only :3 it's a male one. Now let's just get started to read this chapter~ ●△●)9 ⇦♔●◇◆

-Yuki's POV-

"Hana! dul! hana! dul! hana! dul! hana!...."

"Yuki-ah keep your pace steadily!" Jhope shouted from his bike. "Ah oppa..! huft huft..! this is hard..!" I tried to jog in the right pace I used to 1 km before.

"You can do it! You are going to reach the heaven there!" He smiled while encouraging me.

"Oppa, that's not how you put Taehyung into word. Heaven?" I giggled as I could see the members are waving their hands.

I reached the finish line with Taehyung hugged me as soon as I arrived. "You did it~ good work Yuki." He patted my head and Jungkook gave me my drink and towel.

"Thank you everyone." I smiled and took some rest with them and later I could only stared at them eating Jin's homemade. 'This is really hard damn it....'

Why do I get into this kind of situation right now? I will tell you about it.

-two days ago-

"Can I try the audition in Big Hit?" I asked to Namjoon who is helping me and Jin cooking kimchi.

"You want to give it a try in our company?" Namjoon asked me back. "What's your reason Yuki? It's so sudden from you." Said Jin who is mixing the kimchi with his hand.

"Well yeah I want, I think I want to discover my talents. All of you said that I'm good at singing and dancing. So I thought like 'why not?'" I replied. "After all, I cannot always make you feel burdened by my presence here.." I added more.

"Of course we don't." Both of them said together while looking at me. "Well.. still, I will just try it." I said.

The next day, Namjoon brought me to the company and waited for me outside the audition room.

I finished and got the result as I went outside and Namjoon looked at me for an answer. "Hehe.. I'm a trainee now oppa." I smiled as he hugged me and congratulated me.

We got home and told the others about it as they joined my happiness. "But they said I need to go for a diet and maintain my body. I need to practice hard too." I said.

"Your mama will do it for you." Jin smiled and made me a schedule.

So from yesterday I started my training with them. I never imagine it would be this hard. Especially when you can't eat what Jin's made.

-present time in practice room-

"Let's practice your vocal now Yuki." Taehyung said and I nodded as I practiced with him.

"Try to go higher." He smiled. "A~ hey... you know I can't-" "ya how can you give up before you try?" He cutted my words.

"Arraso oppa... " I obeyed and believed in his words as I try to go one note higher.

"Make it more stable Yuki." He smiled while listening to my voice seriously. I tried it again and finally made it.

"Woah, jinjja.... this is... woah..." I amazed that I really made it this time as he clapped his hands.

While we both were practicing together, the others come with some foods. "Yuki-ah~ mommy made something special for you~" Jin sat down and get the food out from the bag.