I Wanna Know Them Better (1)

°•○●♢-For this chapter, I choose 3 members: Jungkook, Jin, and Rapmon (Namjoon) to get closer to Yuki-chan-♢●○•°

-Yuki's POV-

'...Nghh... mmh... zz...mm... zzz ... urgh ... what is this...?' My mind was wondering while I still closed my eyes.

I tried to move around but something heavy blocked me. I felt so sleepy and I'm so lazy to wake up. But I can't hold it anymore. It's almost like I can't breathe. Then I heard some voice near my ear.

"Yuki, you need to wake up now. You're late and this position is a bit embarrassing... but I have no choise." A guy's voice that sounded like a melody to me said that.

"Uhm...? Jungkook...?" I slowly opened my eyes and saw the person who was actually on top of me.

"Finally... get up now, Seokjin hyung told me to wake you up." Jungkook said with his cute smile.

"Oh God.. I forget that I should be the one waking you guys up... I'm sorry Jungkook." I apologized.

Jungkook got up from me and held my hand to pull me up from my bed. "It's not a problem at all, maybe you are just tired from yesterday. You were cleaning our dorm nicely. So don't worry about it." he said that, made me sigh in relief.

We got out from my room and I saw everyone waited for breakfast. I felt sorry and greeted them and they greeted me back. I went straight to the kitchen and found someone was cooking. It was Jin. I approached him slowly.

"Jin, do you mind if I help you?" I tried to start the conversation. "Well, I will be grateful if you help me." He smiled at me while stirring the soup in the pot. I smiled back and nodded. I helped him cooked the food for everyone because actually this was supposed to be my duty. More than that I woke up late and made Jungkook needed to wake me up. I felt embarrassed inside. I needed to change my bad habit for them.

"So Yuki do you like cooking?" Jin asked me. I looked at him and nodded. "Then the food you made must taste great." He smiled and poured the soup on 8 plates. "I don't think the food I made taste better than yours!~" I replied with a cheerful voice that made him happy.

Jin and I served the foods to the starving kids that waited for a long time with their hungry stomaches. I got up and thought of going to my room when someone held my hand and I turned back to look.

"Where are you going? Aren't you gonna eat with us yuki?" Jin looked at me and asked.

"E-eh? I-I can eat together with all of you? But I'm just a maid here..." I looked down.

"What are you talking about? Didn't you yourself tell me that everyone is the same?" A husky voice made me lifted my head up and saw him.

"So that made you the same as us, you are the part of Bangtan's family now." The words Taehyung said that I missed to hear was out of his mouth. It made me feel so relieved and happy at the same time. I smiled and sat with them and started eating our breakfast together.

We talked and laughed together during that time. I felt it again. This is it. I missed this, ate with 'family' together. I rewinded my memories with my parents since I'm the only child in my family. My eyes started to get teary and I could feel my tears rolled down on both of my cheeks. Everyone was surprised to see me like that and they looked at each other.

"W-why are you crying Yuki?" Jhope asked me worriedly.

I sniffed and wiped my tears off as I laughed. "I'm okay haha, I don't know why I'm crying like this. I just remember my parents. I felt warm with everyone here and it made me happy to be together like this. I just missed this. It's been one month since they left me alone haha.." I tried my best to smile but my tears just won't stop falling down.