Bio

(the picture at the top is what he will look like when he is sent to Remnant and down below is this version of Mordekaiser's Bio)

Name: Mordekaiser (Sahn-Uzal)

Age: 25 (1400-1500 years)

Species: Undead (formerly), Dragon Faunus (currently)

Height: 8.5 ft. (rough estimate since no one knows how tall he actually is, but he is definitely taller than most people) or just imagine that he is a giant of a man.

Weapon name: Nightfall

Weapon: A giant war mace that is made out of the souls of the wizards who summoned him to Runeterra from the Death Realm, but has the appearance of an indestructible metal substance.

Personality: When he was alive he most likely had the personality of a religious fanatic who sought to please his gods, but after he died became a person who would replace the "gods" of the afterworld. Now that he has a new body and has his emotions back, what he is like is unknown.

Hobbies: Reading books; killing anything whether a Faunus, Grimm, or Human; dominating the souls of the dead and breaking the creatures of Grimm; acquiring new sources of power; acquiring new magical knowledge; playing the guitar (apparently?).

Likes: Books, Conquest, terrifying his enemies, proving he is more powerful than the "gods", being respected, remembering his days of glory, fighting, learning new things, history, anyone who wants to get stronger, music (but mostly rock and roll, and heavy metal music).

Dislikes: anyone like Leblanc, gods, people being disrespectful, being given false information, fools, people who think their smarter than him, cowards, people who throw away fights, bad music (in other words music that he thinks that is annoying or just doesn't really like).

(This video shows what he can do with his weapon and with his death magic, but his semblance is different from it.)

Semblance name: Semblance Revenant.

Semblance ability: When he defeats an opponent, by getting rid of there aura, he is then able to have an exact copy of there semblance and use it as if it were his own, but with a more deathly green and black look. The downside to his semblance is that he can only have one person's semblance at a time and he can only copy it when he defeats that semblance's owner and should the owner not have a semblance then the semblance he obtained before defeating that person does not disappear.

Magic: Death magic, and Ferromancy.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is the Bio and if anyone wants to let me know if they want somethings added or changed then let me know, but what I will not change is his semblance and the reason why is because that fits with his character overall (though if you can think of a better name then I might put that in and give you credit for making a better name if this one doesn't sound right, ok). But I might change his current personality, but I will need some suggestions for that.

Also if anyone thinks that I should add some other characters from League of Legends and have them put in this story on Remnant then let me know and I will consider it.

Also I am not going to have Mordekaiser paired with any of the main cast since I don't know how to write that and this is my first time writing Crossover fanfiction as well as fanfiction, though I have been thinking have having him paired with an OC that I could make.

I will think about how I will write this story out first before updating this so until then let me know what you think of this so far and I will try to get the prologue out soon.