The hogwarts Express -C1

Fays PoV:
"Draco!" I heard mother shout up the stairs, "Have you remembered your robes?"
"Yes Mother, I'm perfectly capable of packing myself." Draco replied irritably as he skid down the grand staircase. "Dobby, Where's my breakfast?" Draco demanded to the house elf.
"For gods sake Draco do you need dobby to do everything for you? I'm sure if you can pack you trunk you can make yourself some cereal." I snapped. Me and mother always thought dobby was treated horribly though we didn't dare confront father, He may be kind and loving but as soon as he's told something bad about himself he's colder than ice.

"Go to hell Fay." Draco retorted. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to check I didn't forget anything. I did not want to be sent a parcel of things I forgot on my first day.

🖤An hourish later🖤

"Draco, Fay quick the train will leave soon!"Mother said "Such a same that stupid dumbledore wont dispose of the pointless muggle ties the schools still has. I mean honestly, A train? Is that the best they can do?" Mother sneered as she saw the crimson machine "Draco come on," I said impatiently to move the conversation on from what would defiantly be highly akward. "Do you want to meet anyone except Crabbe and Goyle?"
"Oi! Watch it Fay!" He said as he hauled himself into the packed train. "It's not my fault they're complete idiots." "I'm going to look for an compartment while you find them, See ya." I told him. I walked down the isle looking for a empty compartment only to find two fifth years snogging so passionately I was sure that things where about to happen that no one wanted to see. I finally decided that my best bet was a carriage that had a dark haired boy with a ginger one next to him.

"Hey, can I sit with you two?" I asked as I opened the door. "Sure, I'm Ron Weasley by the way." The redhead said with sweets stuffed into his mouth. "I'm Fa- Ahhhh!" I screamed as the train unexpectedly started and I fell straight onto the dark haired one. "Merlins beard! Sorry." I said as I got up. Ron was giggling like a lunatic behind me. "Shut up Weasley" I teased. "I'm Harry Potter by the way. You are?" The other boy said. MERLIN BEARD I JUST FELL ONTO HARRY POTTER!!!! GOODBYE SOCIAL LIFE!! I frantically thought. "Fay Malfoy." I said with a smile. I saw Ron look slightly worried for a second, ah well I was expecting it. " You better make space for me to sit." I giggled as I sat down and picked up a liquorice wand.

Harry's PoV:
I was relived when Fay turned out to be chilled and funny because I have no idea who to talk to girls. We chatted for ages about all kinds of things but thankfully not family.
"What house You two in?" Fay asked us flicking her long blonde hair out of her face. "gryffindor ." I answered proudly" mate that's where my whole family is, I would have been disowned if I wasn't gryffindor." Ron laughed. "I hoping for slytherin that's where my family are," Fay said and the subject quickly moved on to the correct rules of gobstones, but I was still confused as to why such a nice girl wanted to be in the evil house, The house of Lord Voldemort.

🖤A bit later idk🖤

"bloody hell its getting dark! we should probably get changed into our robes." Ron suggested. "I'm leaving untill you boys are done. Be Quick!" Fay called behind her shoulder as she left.

When me and Ron where getting our plain black hogwarts robes on I heard a male voice chatting to Fay and I felt a bit jealous but I brushed it away. You've only known her for a few hours she probably has friends from before coming to hogwarts. I thought to myself. When me and Ron where done we opened the door to find her next to a boy with her coloured hair slicked back accompanied by two guys who looked like gorillas. "This is my brother Draco guys."
"We've already met Fay."Malfoy sneered "I thought you knew to make friends with the right sort." He muttered in an undertone to fay. Ron glared at the back of Draco's head as he strode back to his compartment followed by crabbe and goyle.

Hi I'm the author and I just wanna say hi it will get a lot more interesting soon🖤I KNOW ITS NOT EDITED AND THATS ANNOYING!!!Love y'all -Fay