The letter

🖤The week before the 3rd task🖤

Fays PoV:
Me Harry and Hermione where all relaxing by the Great Lake when the letter came. Hermione was reading a book called Advanced Magical Defence and therefore was no point talking to Ron was trying to get the giant squid to turn pink and Harry was looking at hogwarts like he was in deep thought. "Oi potter whats on your mind?" I asked nudging him playfully. "My scar hurt again yesterday, I think hes getting stronger, Voldemort that is." He explained.
"What rubbish I've told you a thousand times he's dead. If he was alive then you would be dead."I laughed "chill let's try help Weasley."
"Could you try to make friends? Or at least call him Ron it's like having your brother hanging out with us." He moaned. What bullshit. "Fine. Ron try prio incatei."I told him. When Ron tried it he turned bright pink causing Harry to laugh hysterically Ron to scream and Hermione to actual Look Up!

"Fay come here right now." I heard a familiar voice behind me.
"Piss off Malfoy, can't you see she's busy?" Harry snapped and I glared at him. "What is it Draco?" I asked. He looked really worried. "Father wrote, you really ought to read this." I took the letter from him and started to read,

To Draco and Fay,

The dark lord is growing stronger, my marks been hurting. When he returns you 2 will be expected to serve as his loyal servants and it you don't you will be killed. Once he returns you will both be branded with the dark lord and there will be no escape. And Fay when he returns you will leave you friends.
From-Your Father

I nearly screamed but started crying and Draco wrapped me up into a bear hug. "Fay I'm so sorry." He said.
"You have nothing to apologise for Draco." I reminded him and we just hugged for a while. Untill we heard footsteps
"I'll never forgive Father, never." He said. Though I wouldn't say it I agreed with him.

🖤back to the lake🖤
Harry PoV:
"Look she's coming back. Up there." I pointed out.
"God Harry look her eyes are all red she's been crying.hermione worried aloud. "Bloody hell.are you sure that's fay malfoy? She never cries." Ron exclaimed bluntly. He was right though it must be serious, and her father never writes it's always her mum. Fay was next to us now. "He's coming back. The dark lord you where right." She croaked holding back tears.

"Merlins beard! Fay your father he's a ... oh my gosh fay if you need to hide or help Ronald's house is always free." Hermione said as she started crying seeing this fay started crying as well.
Me and Ron looked at each other with confusion. "How about we go to the dorm for a girls night." Hermione said choking back tears.