The sorting C2

🖤To the sorting🖤
Fays PoV:

All the first years where huddled up everyone nervous. Some where biting nails, some where shaking, some sweating there was even a girl with her hair in a large plait tied with a bow the size of her head it that was doing all 3.
I stood at the back of the group with a scrawny little boy who was not stop whispering to me. I didn't mind though it was sweet.

"When i say your name you are to come up to the front, sit on the stool and you will be sorted." The woman in front of the group explained. "Is that Professor mcgonagal ?" The little boy next to me asked "Yes I think so, I'm fay by the way."I replied as Mcgonnagal started calling people up. "Benji, I'm benji Whales" he told me.
"Gracie watt," Professor mcgonnagal called "Ravenclaw!" The hat shouted.
"Benji Whales," she called and he sat down with his legs shaking "Slytherin" the hat Shouted after about a minute. The rest of the students where sorted leaving only me. "Fay Malfoy," The hat only brushed my head when it shouted "SLYTHERIN!"

Harry's PoV:

"We should have expected it really.sure she seemed nice but she's a Malfoy it's impossible for her to be grythindor." Ron said.We all looked at her, she was next to her brother and his stupid friends. "It's a shame she seemed so funny and nice." I said sadly
"You two should really stop judging people for being in slytherin There's nothing wrong with slytherin it's just a house." Hermione said, she sounded like that was something she had wanted to get off her chest in a while. "I'm going to talk to her tomorrow in DADA we have that with slytherin." Me and Ron where dumbstruck as she turned away and started talking to lavender Brown. "Bloody Hell, whats her problem?"Ron exclaimed "it's not like she's being judged because she's a slytherin. It's because she's a chuffing Malfoy."

🖤The next day at breakfast🖤

Fays PoV:
"Hey pansy can you pass the butter?"I asked only to receive a scowl. I didn't really want the butter but she was flirting with my brother who clearly wasn't interested. "Draco Do you want any butter?" She asked.(TRYHARD ALERT) "No thanks Babe Just give it to Fay." He said wearily WHAT THE HELL???!! " bloody hell! Babe?! Since when?"I asked.
"Last night in the common room."Pansy snapped. " anyways I don't think that Malfoy deserves the butter. Byeeeeee!" She laughed as she threw the butter onto potters head. My 'friends' and the majority of my table erupted into fits of laughter. " Fuck off Parkinson." I murmured loud enough for only her to hear.

Harry's PoV:
Oh my god. I am covered in butter.and Fay is coming. "Are you ok harry?pansy is such a toerag sometimes."fay asked
"Yeah. I'm fine how about you go back where your wanted" I replied sarcastically. There is no what I'm going to be friends with a Malfoy. "I'm hermione by the way, you fay right?" Minoe said, what a traitor.
"Yeah, I've heard all about you!" Fay laughed. " same! Wanna sit next to each other in DADA?" She said.
"Yeah sure, we should probably go now or we're going to be late."fay said as they hurried off chatting. "What a blooming traitor." Ron said

🖤DaDa🖤

Fays PoV:

I was chatting to hermione waiting for that moody bloke to show up when I asked "why does Harry suddenly hate me?"
"it's your brother." She answered awkwardly. "I think I might had said something like ummm." She whispers some words to me that filled me with rage. How Could He?
"I'm talk to my brother later. Anyways What do you think about moody?"I said. Wow what a pair of idiots. "Well I don't suppose he's very qualified do you?" She said with judgement seeping out of her words.

            🖤After class🖤

"What Is Wrong With Him?Neville was on the verge of tears were only 14!" Hermione ranted. Truth be told I had seen much worse at home by the age of 7 but I get my hermione is so sesitive. "No one in there right mind would show ANYONE that nevermind teens!" She continued angrily. " I already ha-"
"Look hermione I need to go talk to my brother, great chatting to you though. Bye!" I explained. Well done me for such a great escape.

Ok I'm really bored of these boring bits already but they are important to the rest of the story🖤 Love y'all 🐍