Umm a lot of stuff happens so buckle up

Draco's PoV:

I was so incredibly bored of pansy stroking my hair. First few times it was really cute but now It's just bloody annoying.

"WHAT THE FUCK DRACO?"Fay screamed as she burst into the common room. "What?"I said, I was so confused. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HARRY?MY ONLY FREIND HERE EXCEPT YOU AND HERMIONE"She screamed.
"Oh, that."I remembered.
"YOU TOLD HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE BECAUSE I HATED HIM!" She yelled. Crap The whole common room was staring. "Fay calm down, He'a not like what you think he's like.I just tried to keep you safe." I explained.
"KEEP ME BLOODY SAFE! I AM 14 I CAN LOOK AFTER MYSELF YOU ASSHOLE." She shouted as she stormed off towards her dormitories.

Fays PoV:

The second I shut the door tears started falling down my face. I just wanted to go back to beauxbatons and see Ellie and Anne. I pulled some fresh parchment out of my drawer and started to write.

Dear Mother and Father,
Please can I go back to Beauxbatons. It's horrible here and though it sounds childish Draco has ruined everything for me. I miss Anne and Ellie so much, I really sorry but I tryed but I hate it here.
Love you -Fay
I would never send such words to my parents for they would be furious. instead I tucked it under my pillow and started to go towards the library.

Harry's PoV:

"Harry, can you go to the library? Fay really needs to talk to you." Hermione said as she started her essay. As if. "Yeah so she can tell me how much of an idiot I am." I replied sarcastically
"Malfoy lies Harry you know that. She's not her brother."hermione persisted. Sje kind of had a point. "For the record I agree with her mate."Ron agreed. Feeling severely betrayed I said "fine I'll talk to her but don't you dare say I told you so if your right."

🖤As he's going into the libary🖤

As I entered I scanned the room for her blonde curls and when I saw them she was crouched over a large book that seemed to be written in a diffrent language. "French?" I asked "waah-oh it's you.look I'm really sorry about what my brother said he lied." She started saying all flustered.
"Listen I believe you but why are you reading in french?"I asked.
"Oh I used to go to beauxbatons and recently I've been wishing I still did. So I've been reading my old books." She said u realised her eyes where puffy,god she cried about me didn't she. "Why are we still in the library let's do something fun!" I said as an effort to make things better. "Let's go swimming in the lake!" She grinned. What? "No it's freezing!"I cried
"Scared potter? Come on!" She laughed

                🖤At the lake🖤
Fays pov:

"Jump in on 3 or you'll never get in."I suggested.
He said "Ok fine, 3 2" I pushed him in "AHHHHH IT BLOOMING FREEZING!"
I laughed and jumped in with him. "Your just being dramatic, It's fine." I giggled as I splashed him.
"HOW DARE YOU! THIS MEANS WAAAAAAAAAR!" He shouted as he splashed me harder. "Your on Harry!" I challenged.

       🖤Over the next 6 months Harry, Fay and Hermione became inseparable but Ron never liked Fay and consequently Fay didn't like him which was kind of awkward. Draco and Fay made up and got along again. Although she missed beauxbatons she learned to love hogwarts.🖤

Sorry this chapter is really short of and chaotic. (Btw I suggest you read the bold stuff if you want to understand the rest of the book.) The pic ip there ☝️is of lots of fanart and aethetics that I saw on google that looked like what I imagine fay looks like I don't own any of these