-Ch. 1, Pt. 1- 'Introducing the NEW Deku'

A/N:
Hello! This is actually my very first time posting a story of mine. And my first my hero academia story ever!
I have seen many, many, many fan fictions where Bakugo's personality is switched but not for Izuku, so I wondered, what if I made one?
So here I am writing a story that I died for.
But I do have some disclaimers :,)
My posting is going to be off the walls, cuz I have adhd so I get distracted easily lol.
(You can look up more info about adhd on the info webs)
and I'm new to this *mega noob moment*
And there will be cursing 0-0
I mean stereotypical if Bakugo exists— and a switch of midoriya.
And I may switch between POV (point of view) a lot (T-T);
Omg I need to stop—
Anyways enjoy this little story :) Peace!
——————————[_|\|_]——————————
Reminder:
italics = thinking / thoughts
normal = story
"normal" = speaking aloud
Bold = A/N
Bold Underline = POV (point of view) / special information
——————————[_|\|_]——————————
POV : 3rd Person
Location : Class 1-A
Time : 1st Period (7:45am)

The first bell rang, indicating class has started. Everyone was sitting in their seats waiting for Mr. Aizawa to enter, but, instead of Aizawa came in an unfamiliar person.
They walked over to sit behind the loud blond when, "Hey! That's Midoriya's seat! You can't sit there!" Sero whisper- shout at the unfamiliar person.
"Huh? What the fuck you talking about?" The green hair boy yelled. Everyone seem surprised to see a fellow, timid and quiet class mate say.
"I'm Midoriya you tape.. uh, thing!" He sat down putting his feet up on the desk not giving a thought of what was happening around him.
Time Skip : 8:15am
Mr. Aizawa walked through the door as if nothing happend. He wondered off to the front, took off his sleeping bag and began to talk.
"I'm sure you guys are as confused as I am, but—" Aizawa was cut off.
"What happened to Midoriya?"
"Is he alright?"
"Did something happen??"
Aizawa was just about to snap.
"CALM DOWN!" He yelled, grabbing everyone's attention.
"One thing I must announce before all of you worry warts start pestering me with questions. Midoriya was hit by a quirk yesterday. We don't know when but his mom told us he was down in the dumps and not himself. He was sent to the nurse and found he got in a quirk accident." Aizawa sighed.
"So basically, this quirk switches a personality of someone for around 3 days or less." Gasping was heard around the room. Everyone stared at the green haired boy with shock.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DUMBASSES LOOKING AT?!" Midoriya yelled.
"Ugh.." Aizawa rubes his temple,
"As I was saying.. we basically will be having TWO Bakugo's for 3 days. So don't be surprised if the two of them start fighting. Not like they always do." Aizawa said the last part quietly. Everyone was shocked to hear the news but didn't want to ask the boy about it.
"Now, with that aside, you guys have a paper due next week and if you don't get it done on time you will get a 0%. Now Iida will you—"

POV : Katsuki Bakugo
Location : Lunch Room
Time : 12:30pm

What the hell IS wrong with deku. Bakugo thought.
"Hey! Bakubro! Don't you think having TWO Bakugo's will be a hassle?" Kirishima looked at me with a questioning face.
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?! I DON'T WANT SHIT TO DO WITH THAT NERD!" I puffed out and continued eating my food.
"Yikes, I was just asking.."
"Just asking my ass shitty hair. I'm going back to the class room."
I pick up my tray, empty it in the trash and walk back to the classroom.

POV : Izuku Midoriya
I grabbed my tray full of food and auto piloted to my table where Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki were worryingly waiting for me. I slammed my tray on the table, ignoring their words, and stuffed my face.
"Hey Midoriya."
"What do you want?" I gave Todoroki a glare which didn't seem to effect him.
"What really did happen before you got hit by this mysterious quirk?"
Ugh, this peppermint bitch is so annoying sometimes I had thought.
"Well, I can't exactly rem— WAIT! WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU?!" I stood up, grabbed my tray and walked over to the trash can, emptying my tray before walking back to class.
These bastards are so clueless. Wonder how Kacchan is doing with all this going onto his shoulders. Eh. Whatever. I could care less about that discount sparkler. He doesn't even care about other people so why should I care about him?!
I realized I was right in front of the classroom door. I opened the door quietly just to make sure no one was there.
Kacchan was there. Could my day get ANY WORSE?!
I walked over to my desk and sat down. pulling out my phone.
Let's see what's going on on tiktok now a-days. Haven't been on there in about 2 months..probably didn't change a bit-
"STOP WITH THE MUMBLING NERD!"

POV : Katsuki Bakugo
That little shit is at his mumbling again..
"STOP WITH THE MUMBLING NERD!" I yelled out of habit.
I turned around to see that nerd look straight at me with the most pissed look ever.
"OH sOrRy KacCHaN, I DidN'T mEan tOo! Oh shut up." He said not losing eye contact with me. But for some reason, it sent shivers down my spine.
"If don't want to hear my mumbling—"
He swung forward, grabbed my collar, and only inches from my face,
"THEN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU SAD EXCUSE OF A PERSON!!" He yelled into my ears, making them ring. He let go of my collar and pushed me to the ground.
"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY—"
I tried to shoot my explosion at him but, he twisted me around, arms behind my back, pinned to the floor. He slowly pushed my head towards the ground NO! I'm not gunna let some weak ass nerd beat me!
"WATCH OUT!!" I yelled before scortching his face with my blows.
"HAHA!! YOU'RE STILL AS WEAK AS EVER DEKU!" I laughed. I stopped laughing after awhile. Ugh. This is getting boring. Is he gunna get up and fight me? Probably not! I bet he's crying right now, ha.
A smirk comes across my face,
"ARE YOU GOING TO STAY SILENT OR ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT ME—"
I look down in shock as I see my childhood friend passed out on the floor.
Wait.. what's happening.. He should have been able to absorb that— why is he like that..? Oh no.. did I go too far?

TBC IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

——————————[_|\|_]——————————
A/N:
Thank you guys so much for reading my book! I think this cliff hanger was pretty good :)
Add this story to your favorites for more updates to come!! Bye!!
——————————[_|\|_]——————————

Total Words: 1,164