-Ch. 1 Pt. 2- 'An Unexpected Comment'

A/N:
Hey!! This is Part 2! Hope you enjoy it just as I did writing it :)
——————————[_|\|_]——————————
Reminder:
italics = thinking / thoughts
normal = story
"normal" = speaking aloud
Bold = A/N
Bold Underline = POV (point of view) / special information
——————————[_|\|_]——————————
POV : Izuku Midoriya
Location : Nurses Office
Time : 2:29pm

I woke up hearing beeping, well, more a less ringing in my ears. Ugh, what is with this ringing? This hasn't happened to me sence the first battle at UA between me and Kacchan— wait. Kacchan.
I scoffed at that name now. Even if I were his friend he doesn't deserve to have a nickname like that.
I sit up on the bed realizing I'm in the nurses office. Oh god. I don't remember anything! Did I break an arm again?! Recovery Girl is going to kill me.
My mom randomly bursts in and runs to give me a hug, sobbing.
What the-?
"Please don't do that again! You could have really hurt yourself!"
"Hurt myself- Wait. Do what again?"
My mother looked at me, opening her mouth but she just leaned in and gave a tight squeeze before Recovery Girl walks in.

POV : 3rd Person
Location : Nurses Office
Time : 2:43pm

Inko (Midoriya's mom) sees Recovery Girl and quickly sits down on one of the chairs beside Deku's bed.
"Well, as you can see," Recovery Girl said, "Your boy was blown up, or possibley scorched before passing out in front of the scorcher. Also known as Bakugo."
Izuku looks almost looks pleased. God. At least I wasn't smushed by a huge rock! The freckled boy thought.
"It seems you and Bakugo got into a fight earlier today. Am I right?" Izuku looked at Recovery Girls with a confused face.
"What? I got into a fight with that explosive ass?" Izuku covered his mouth as quickly as he said that. Recovery Girl rolled her eyes and left the room. Leaving only Izuku and his mom.

POV : Izuku Midoriya
OMG. I did not just say that. This quirk is bringing the worst out of me! And I'm even cussing in front of MY MOM!
"Sweetly," my mom places her hand on my shoulder,
"I have to go home. I have some drawings to work on and if I don't finish them in time, my boss will be mad. Get better soon dear." she leaned in and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.
Time Skip : 3:14pm
It's soooo boring just sitting here. Even my phone won't heal this boredom. This school's WiFi is crap. Maybe if I move somewhere else I can get better reception.
I get up to move before I hear explosions coming from down the hall. Kacchan. What does he want.
The explosions get louder and loader until they stop and silence. A CREAK of the door broke the silence as Kacchan calmly closes the door, surprisingly, and he walks over to me. I don't dare look into his eyes, because I just know if I do, he'll blow
me up—
"Hey nerd." I look over in shock as I see Kacchan sitting next to my bed.
"What do you want?" I blurt out a little more harsh than I expected.
"I- I- um.." WAIT A DAMN SECOND!? Did Kacchan just, STUTTER?! I chuckle not thinking he would hear me.
"HEY! STOP LAUGHING AT ME NERD!" He yells.
"Jeez, sorry." I say with a pinch of sass.
"Um.. ok. I can't believe I'm going to say this—"
"Say what? That you FwEL BawD?" I teased.
"No. I don't feel bad about you. It was your fault anyway! If you didn't tackle me none of this would have happened!" He shot at me.
"Lord sorry. Continue." Kacchan sighed. He opened his mouth but nothing came out.
"Dude? You going to tell me or not—"
"I WILL! SHUT UP!" He yells. Ugh why is he always like this. I wish he was nicer. I thought to myself while waiting for Kacchan to speak.

POV : Katsuki Bakugo
"Dude? You going to tell me or not—"
"I WILL! SHUT UP!" I yell out not meaning to. I can tell that deku is pissed at me. How am I going to say this? It should be super easy! I practiced it almost everyday in the mirror! Just pretend Deku is a mirror, yeah! But, he's not. He has feelings too— UGH
"GOD DAMN IT!!" I yell which startled Deku.
"Ugh, sorry." I apologize. I look over to Deku seeing him in disbelief. He covers his mouth in awe. What the hell did I do?
"Ok. I'll tell you." Deku sat up getting prepared for the worst. It's not that bad. Just do it Katsuki.
"Ugh. I'm sorry for being a dick to you for the past years. I know my cockiness kinda took over me—"
"KINDA?!" Deku shot, which surprised me.
"YOU LITERALLY ABUSED ME AND TOLD ME TO KILL MY SELF IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! AND ONLY NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS?!" I covered my ears not expecting him to yell at me.
"I said I am sorry! And I take full responsibility.." I said in a sort of kindly manner. God. I feel like this quirk was actually put into me not this nerd. It's even more hard to apologize to him when he's under this quirk! Ugh.. I just wa—
"Fine."
"What-"
"I said fine. I forgive you." Deku said looking straight into my eyes. Which made me take a light pink tone to my cheeks.
"Hey you ok? You look sick—"
"NO IM FINE!! L-LEAVE ME ALONE!"
I get up and run towards the door. I stop right at the entrance and turn around.
"Thank you." I say.
"Huh? What was that?" Deku hollered.
"UGH! NOTHINGG!!" I open the door and slam it shut. Fucking deku- getting on my nerves like that— I though as a red blush creeped upon my face.

TBC IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

——————————[_|\|_]——————————
A/N:
Thanks for reading!! Hope you liked it :)
Add this story to your favorites for more updates to come! Bye!!
——————————[_|\|_]——————————
Total Words: 1,009