The Bunny Rabbit

Miruko P.O.V.

That bastard. That damn Hawks. He claims I'm cheating on him when i caught him with Uwebami. I can't do this anymore. First my parents died then this guy cheats on me. My life is so worthless. Isn't it. Now i have no where to go. Wait. Midoriya lives at the U.A.. it's Not the first time I've stayed at his dorm. Sometimes Hawks lock me out or he would forget to leave a key when he goes on extended periods of hero work.

Midoriya and i met during when i was a third year a year ago. We hit it of as friends. To be honest i had a little crush on him but he likes that Yaoyorozu girl. I left my feelings for him and once i left highschool i startrd dating Hawks. I was fine for a while until he accidentally killed someone during hero work. Hr began taking out his anger on me. He hit me sometimes but always apologized right after. I stayed with him. Mainly because i had nowhere else to go. It's too late to real Kindle my love for him. I'm 19. He's 16.

I rushed to U.A. and greeted the teachers then texted Midoriya.

Miruko- Hey Mido, I'm coming inside

Izuku- Seriously. Okay my windows open.

Miruko- Thanks I'll explain the situation when i get there.

I then ran to Heights Allegiance. I stood outside the building i located his window and jumped.

I climbed through the window.

"So Rumi. What happened this time. Hawks locked you out. Did he abuse you again." He asked.

"He dumped my because he thought i was cheating on him but i caught him with Uwebami." I confessed. His eyes widened. His eyes showing rage and killer intent. Slits formed in his emerald green eyes. His quirk was activating. His teeth became fangs and his ears became pointed.

"Where do you live. I'll deal with him. No one hurts my Rumi." He was now cracking his knuckles. He called me...his Rumi. Could it be? No of course not.

"Mido. Please stop. Leave it." I said hugging him while crying into his chest.

"Hey.. i have an idea. How about we ask Nezu if you can stay here. You can be a my personal P.E. teacher. You can stay in my room under the pretence that im working under you as a sidekick." He said intelligently with a smile. Damn that smile. It's even sexier with those teeth. Those sharper pointy canines look like they can tear me up. Bad Rumi, control your thoughts.

"Okay. I need to change. Do you have my clothes." I asked.

"Yeah there in that drawer and don't sorry u didn't peek." Hr said innocently. I believed him. I nodded and watched as he turned around and tied a shirt around his eyes in respect for my privacy. I changed into a 'Peter Cotton Tail' T-shirt and some short shorts.

 I changed into a 'Peter Cotton Tail' T-shirt and some short shorts

"You can look now." He untied his binder and smiled at me. A small blush crept up on my face.

"If anyone asks about you, say nothing. I'm not really liked by must of my class nowadays." He said sadly. His eyes to tht floor.

"Why?"

"I was accused of physical abuse. Yaoyorozu accused me of abuse months after because i caught her cheating on me with Katsuki. The teachers didn't buy it. They didn't have any evidence either. Unfortunately Class 2a believes Yaoyorozu because she's rich and wouldn't risk getting on her bad side." Hr explained shedding a stray tear. Now i was angry.

"Mido. I'm believe you." Is all i could say as we shared a long hug.

We parted and he opened the door for me.

"Ohh what a gentleman.~~" i joked.

"Anything for my lady." He returned.

We walked downstairs only to be met with my class.

"Midoriya. Are you so low as to hire a prostitute." Exclaimed a Blue haired boy.

I took out my hero licence and watched as his eyes widened.

"Miss Miruko i apologize. What are you doing with this scum." Said the boy.

"Miss Miruko he's dangerous." Said a human Pikachu.

"Now listen here. He's not scum. He's my friend. He's my comrade. Nke don't you ever disrespect him." I threatened. I was ready to lunge. Midoriya noticed.

"Miruko. Calm down. Please don't make a scene." He rested his strong hand on my shoulder. I looked to him and nodded.

"Take you hands of her you villian." Said the blue haired kid. Midoriya had slits in his eyes again. I ushered him to walk. He obeyed. A girl on a couch was crying at the sat. It was Yaoyorozu. The girl who broke me best friend's hearts.

I glared at her then walked outside with Midoriya.

"Are you okay Mido?" I was genuinely concerned for my only friend.

"Yeah. Let's go."

His jewel eyes filled with sadness and betrayal. His posture slumped. His name slandered.

Words 827

Posted 17/7/2020