Nicknames

I woke up to a pair of firm and protective arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed knowing it was Midoriya. He was still alseep so I didn't bother to move. The warmth from his body was all I could ever hope for. When I was with Hawks the only heat I felt was when he burned me one time. I still have the scar.

"Midoriya. Time for school." I cooed. He woke up.

"Five more minutes. Your warm" He said holding me tighter. I blushed again.

"No. I have to go on security detail for U.A. you have classes." I said. If I had the choice I wouldvr stayed.

He whined then got up. I left the bed so thst he could leave.

He got up and changed into his uniform.

"You forgot to brush your teeth. Remember Cementoss added a bathroom." I reminded. He nodded and used it. He didn't even shower. Still he smells too good to take a shower. Bad Rumi.

I dressed in my 'Bunny Cop' suit and waited for him. I didn't need to shower because I used some high potency deorderant.

"Alright Bunny Cop your turn." He said exiting the bathroom.

"Bunny Cop. Ironically that's the name I have this suit. Alright then it's it fare if I call you Kit." I said giggling. Since when do I giggle.

He chuckled I'm returned. I entered the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then left.

"Wanna eat breakfast?" Hr asked.

"No." I wasn't in the mood to interact with Class 2a.

"Okay. Let's go" we headed out the door. Biggest mistake ever.

We were met by several girls.

"Miruko get away from him. He's dangerous." Shouted A short pink cheeked girl.

"Yeah dangerously handsome." I smirked. I then wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Miss Miruko you have to understand. Hr abused Momo." Said a frog like girl.

"Prove it." I said looking at Midoriya.

The Yaoyorozu girl then revealed bruises.

"Those good be caused by Anything." I pointed out.

"We trust Yaomomo. Not this freak" shouted a pink haired girl. In all this Midoriya was looking at the ground not saying anything.

"Listen here, don't call him s freak. He's my only friend and you have no right to treat him this way." I then slammed the door. Midoriya started to sob. I started to hug him.

"It's okay Kit. I know how it feels to be rejected. Just know that I love you. Your my best friend and I'm not letting you suffer alone." I comforted. Wait did I just say that I loved him? A dear.

"It took me 15 years to get a friend. 16 years to get a girlfriend. And with three words it all comes crashing down. Atleast I have you Rumi." Every time he says my name I feel a shiver down my spine. Like a shockwave. Feeling his toned body under his uniform didn't help at all.

"Wanna go through the window?" Hr nodded. We did our window routine and walked to out respective areas.

After School (cuz I'm lazy)

I wondered if to class 2a. My shift was over I had time. I only had an hour until patrol.

I found myself outside the class.

I looked inside to see Midoriya with his head down. I then saw I purpled haired short boy bother him.

"Hey abuser. You get to touch Miruko's boobs yet or due you help." Hr spat. I saw Midoriya snap at this. He didn't even look. Hr just extended his arm and began choking him. He slowly and creepily stood up.

His fangs beared and hid eyes slitted.

"I dare you to say that again." Hr threatened.

"Midoriya stop this now. Just admit to what you did." Shouted Iida. He then picked up the grape and through him at Iida.

I began to clap.

"I trained you sell my young sidekick. Let's get going. I wanna get home early today." He looked to me then sighed.

"A word of advice to all of you. If you want to disrespect my sidekick one more time I swear to God I will get you suspended or worse. Mido I'll be at the gate." I said walking of. Midoriya went to change.

I was at the gate where he showed himself.

"Thanks for back there." He said.

"No prob. Friends stick together... although I want to be more" I mumbled that last part.

"You say something?" He asked.

"N-no let's get going."

Several hours of Hero work later

We were currently in the hospital. This was a extreme turn of events. We were fighting a Villain and he severely stabbed Mido twice. He hit him in the shoulder and the chest. Thankfully he got healed just in time. He was currently sleeping. His green hair covering the pillow.

"Hello." Cracked a voice.

"Mido!! I said I could handle it myself why did you take the stab for me damnit. What would I have done if you had died. I love you damnit don't leave me." I began crying for the first time time in a while. An actual cry. We were now face to face.

" I did it because I love you Rumi. With all my heart. If I die saving you...it's worth it." He then bridged the gap between us. I was shocked at first the I melted. Damn he was good. He cupped my face and asked for permission to enter. I allowed him. I then felt his fangs grow and grow.

We parted for oxygen.

"Your a good kisser." I said.

"It's easier when the recipient has a body like that." He said slyly. I began blushing and asked, "what does this make us?"

"I am your mate. Not officially until I claim you." He said licking his lips seductively.

"Oh~~ I don't think you can handle all of this." I said winking.

"Well bunny Cop.... we'll see. But I want to wait until I get my pro licence." He confessed.

"Okay. First let's get you out of here."

He was later discharged and we went home.

Words 1019

Posted 18/7/2020