Foxes Den

Miruko P.O.V.

As Midoriya and i walked down U.A. halls we see extra lesson students staring at Midoriya.

He didn't seem to mind. I heard whispers about him either threatening me or using me. These kids are so gullible.

We reached Nezu's Office. Mido knocked and got the all clear.

"Ahh miss Miruko. Please take a seat, both of you." We bowed and did as offered.

"So why are you here today." He asked professionally.

"Since I still work for U.A. I want to be Midoriya's personal P.E. teacher. It would be wise if I were to stay in his dorm as well as I want to make him my sidekick." I said trying to sound as professional as he did.

"That sounds like a good idea. But why not teach the whole class." Hr asked suspiciously.

"They don't deserve it." I said blankly.

"You got the job. By time you get to your dorm Cementoss would have added more room. You might have to by a new bed though." He said cheerfully.

We stood. We bowed and we left.

"So Rumi... How are you gonna deal with my class being punks and everything." Hr said shyly.

"We ignore them. I know for a fact that you wouldn't do that. Other that the teachers who else believes you."

"The Yaomomo Yakuza has turned against me except Jiro and Hagakure. Oh and Tokoyami and Koda. But they're afraid of Momo so they cut themselves off from me" He stated with a smile. That damn smile.

"Y'know what. I'm your official best friend forever. Nothing will change that Mido." I beamed. A wife smile plastered my face.

"Oh ok. Y'know what,

He started to laugh

He started to laugh.

"Oh and I want to change my hero suit. It's too revealing. Hawks made me wear it. I have my original in my drawers." I Revealed.

"Cool can't wait to see it." He smiled. I wrap one arm around his playfully. We used to do this all time. We both find it comforting. Knowing we have eachother.

Outside Heights Allegiance

We entered this God forbidden building.

Eyes again trained on us. I still had my hand wrap around his.

"Midoriya. Why have you manipulated Miss Miruko. This is unforgivable." The blue haired boy known as Iida said. He pounced on us hoping to land a strike. We simply sidestepped. He was off balance and too predictable. We kept on walking.

We made it to his room and I sighed.

"So can I see your suit now." He asked. I nodded while he blindfolded himself.