Meeting The Mother

As I looked at what I could wear I go I stumbled upon my favorite shirt. Izuku got Mr this shirt a year and a half ago. It doesn't fit all the way revealing my stomach but I don't mind.

"You can look." He turned around and I watched as his eyes trained on my figure.

" He turned around and I watched as his eyes trained on my figure

"You look great." He gawked.

"Thanks." I said blushing.

"Hey can I umm... bring you to my mother?" He asked. He wanted me to meet his mother.

"Sure." I said smiling.

"Cool. Gimme a sec." Hr began changing into outing clothes. I just watched as he revealed 8 packs of human perfect. His chest looking like pure muscle with skin trying to hold it back. I thought I was muscular but izuku is on a different level. I'm so lucky.

He changed into something more appealing and presented himself. Hr had on his classic 'My Bunny' Shirt on with his hero suit pants.

"You really love that shirt don't you?" I mused.

"How could I not." He smiled. Damn that smile.

"Y'know your cuter when you smile." I walked closer to him. We were now face to face. He wrapped his strong arms around my waist. My nose began to twitch

"You look cuter when you twitch your nose like that." Hr said seductively. I then bridged the gap.

Hr parted. "I wanna try something." Hr begins nipping at my neck and cheek. I suddenly felt a shudder go down my spine as he bite down hard on my sweet spot. I clenched him tighter and felt his fox tail.. oh no.

"Found it." It was at that moment I knew that he had activated his quirk. His fox like canines plunged into my neck as he began sucking the wound like life depended on it. For the first time in a while I moaned loud enough for him to hear. I was melting all over the place. Hr then released.

"Like your new marks." Hr said licking up blood from his lips.

"You need to do that more often. That felt really good." I was now recovering. He put a band-aid over my hickey then we left through the window.

Inko's apartment

Izuku knocked on the door. I started to stir. What if she didn't like me? What if she rejects me?

Izuku noticed my uncomfortableness.

"It's okay." Hr wrapped an arm around my waist and we faced the door.

A small, chubby green haired woman emerged.

"Izuku my baby I heard your name was cleared. Who is this." Said the sweet lady. She must have given Izuku his emerald eyes and grassy hair.

"Mom this is rumi usagiyama. My girlfriend." Said proudly. I looked at the woman and gulped.

"Oho my sweet little boy finally has a great woman by his side. Thank goodness your not with that Yaoyorozu girl anymore. Dear children come in please." Phew she actually likes me.

We accepted the invitation and sat on the couch with Izuku's mother on a chair opposite to it.

"So how did you meet izuku."

"Well Ms. Midoriya in my third year I met him while we were both assigned to the same collaboration project that first through third years have to do. He became my only friend. My best friend." I said reliving the day.

"Ohhh that's so cute. And please call me Inko. So when are you getting married.", She asked with literal hearts in her eyes.

"After I graduate." Izuku deadpanned.i never planned for this.

"Oh am I getting grand children."

"That's it Rumi wants them." Said izuku.

I began to tear up a little.

"Bunny why are you crying."

"I'm sorry for keeping this from you. I went to the doctor the other day asking if I could have children. He said no. Im barren for life." I couldn't deal with this. I wanted to care for a child but now I lost my main way of doing so. I felt izuku wrap his arms around me.

"It's okay. It's okay." Hr began stroking my hair.

"Honey I'm sorry for bringing that up." Said Inko.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty much over that." I said truthfully.

"Anyway where do you live."

"Izuku is my sidekick until he gets hid licence so I live with him in my dorms."

"Oh you have separate rooms?"

"No. We sleep in the same bed mom." Said izuku.

"My son's becoming a man." She squeleed.

"Mom? Due we have your consent to get married in the near future." Asked Izuku solemly.

"Of course son. She's a keeper." She winked.

"I know."

Words 768

Posted 19/7/2020