Chapter Ten - Meeting Grandfather Iero

Warnings: Smut And Degradation

As I get ready to meet Frank's grandfather many scenarios run through my mind. The one that makes me dread this very interaction is what if he thinks that Frank's ex girlfriend Jamia was better for him?

"Hey are you okay?" I turn around to see Frank leaning against the door frame.

"No. What if your grandfather disapproves of our relationship? After all we did meet in a very weird way." I say as I look at my reflection again.

"He will love you I promise. Sure we met in the most unusual way but I wouldn't change that. Also, you are stunningly beautiful and it would be impossible for him not to love you." Frank says as he stands behind me and finds my eyes in the mirror.

I turn in his arms then tiptoe and press a lingering kiss to the side of his lips making him pout as he grabs the back of my neck and smashes his lips on mine. I moan against his lips and my eyes flutter closed as I get lost in the softness of his lips and the heated kiss.

Before it could go any further Frank pulls away then my eyes flutter open and I look into his captivating eyes to see them blown with lust and want. I feel heat travel to my core making my underwear a little wet.

"We better go because my grandfather is expecting us and he has something to show me." Frank says then presses a quick kiss to my lips before taking my hand and leading me down the stairs then out the front door.

As I get into the sleek black car Frank smirks as he closes the door then he hurries around to the other side and gets in. I raise an eyebrow and giggle at his giddiness and excitement. As he starts the car the voice of David Bowie fills the silence and I smile then start to quietly sing along with the song.

"So what exactly have you told your grandfather about me?" I ask as we drive along the interstate between Belleville and Newark.

"No bad things I promise." Frank says as he quickly glances at me before focusing on the road again. I hum then look out of the window watching the trees fly by.

After a few hours of being on the road we pull up outside a small cottage with a small white picket fence and deep red roses. The whole thing looks like something out of a child's story book. Frank shuts off the engine then looks over at me as he takes my hand capturing my attention.

"Well, here we are. Come on, he will be waiting." He says then brings my hand to his lips and presses a small delicate kiss to the skin.

Frank gets out and comes to my side then opens the door while offering his hand. I look up at him then place my hand on his and he laces our fingers before I step out of the car.

"Don't be so nervous Angel. I promise he will love you." He says as we walk up the small pathway to the front door. I take a deep breath to calm my erratic beating heart before giving him a smile.

Once we get to the front door he presses a quick kiss to my lips with a squeeze of my hand before he knocks loudly on the door. We only have to wait a few minutes before the door opens and an old man stands in front of us with a smile.

"Frank welcome. Oh you must be the lovely young lady Frank told me about. Please come in." He says as he leads us inside.

"You have a beautiful home Mr Iero." I say as we stand in the hallway.

"Thank you young lady. Frank take the lovely young lady into the living room then come join me in the kitchen." Mr Iero says as he walks towards where I assume the kitchen must be.

As we walk into the living room I see many pictures of Mr Iero with a young Frank and I can't help the smile that forms on my face as I look at each individual picture.