Chapter 10

Mackenzie's POV

SMUT ALERT

Today I am going to my first high school party. It's been almost two months into my freshmen year and I think I've been doing fairly well. I'm on the cheer team with my friends, the boys play their sports and my friend group is thriving.

While getting ready, I pick out my outfit. I decide on white ripped jeans, a black cropped tank top, bomber jacket, and my white vans. Accessorizing with a black choker, and a few rings on my finger.

I stare at myself in the mirror, approving of my outfit before starting my hair and makeup. I did more natural makeup and curled my hair.

Suddenly, my door opened. I look over and see my sister and her friends entering the room. Maddie currently, is in the process of finding a place with Kendall and Nia with their boyfriends. So right now, it is only a matter of time until she can't do this as frequently anymore.

"You look amazing Kenzie!" Nia exclaims.

I stand up and smile at her. "Thanks, Nia."

"You ready for your first party?" Paige questions, taking a seat on my bed.

I nod, picking up my phone from my dresser, checking the time. "Yeah, I'm excited."

"Just be safe okay?" Maddie says, beating Brooke to the punch.

"I will, I promise," I say. "Are you guys sleeping over?"

The girls nod in response. "Are you coming home after? Or are you staying at your friends?" Maddie questions.

"My friends are coming here," I answered. "It's gonna be Lauren, Annie, Ruby, John, Carson, Asher, and Hayden."

"Mom and dad know the boys are coming?" Brooke asks.

"Yes, they have been preapproved, now I gotta go, they're outside."

I run downstairs and greet my friends at the door.

"Hey, you ready?" John asks.

I nod, turning around real quick to say goodbye to everyone before closing the door behind me. We start to walk towards the party, it isn't that far from here so it's a positive.

As we're walking, John wraps his arm around me, pulling me close to his chest.

"We are going to have fun tonight," he whispers, kissing me.

I can't help but to smile at him, and after several minutes of walking, we arrive at the party. It's being held by this kid Jacob, the boys are kind of friends with him but, we're not too close with him.

"Okay, no matter what happens, we meet up here at the end of the night," Carson explains. "We leave at one the latest okay? If anyone wants to leave early, we all leave together."

We nod in agreement, checking our phones to see the time. It's currently 9:56, meaning we have about three hours here. Not too bad actually.

We walk up the stairs to the front door. The place is crowded with people from our school. Everyone from seniors to freshmen. Entering the house, it is blasting house music and rap, the smell of alcohol is everywhere in the air and some type of earthy smell too.

"Is that what weed smells like?" I ask, turning to Hayden.

He nods in response. "Yeah, and not good weed either," he says. Hayden's older brother, Hunter, is a dealer. So when it comes to drugs, from weed to ecstasy, Hayden knows a lot about, and he can get for us if we really wanted to.

We push our way through the large crowd and made our way to the kitchen. There we start to pour ourselves drinks. I pour some of the jungle juice into my red solo cup and take a sip. It has a little burn to it but, it's subtle and it's good.

"You want to take a photo?" Annie asks.

I nod in response and start taking selfies all together, soon, someone offers to take a photo for us and we accept the offer. As soon as the mini photo shoot is over, we go to enjoy the party.

As time went on, the drinks went down. I feel like I have had too much to drink after about four or five cups in. John takes notice to this and tries to cut me off but, I drunkenly protest this.

"N-no! I'm f-fineeee," I slurred.

"Kenz, you're slurring, you are not fine," he insists, taking the cup from me and placing it off to the side.

I stumble for a moment and then regain my balance. I start to drunkenly dance, grinding against Johnny. I can tell he wants to protest this but, takes a moment to enjoy it while it lasts. I take his hand and lead him upstairs, going into one of the unoccupied bedrooms.

I lock the door and turn to face John. I walk towards him and start to kiss him. Pulling his shirt off of him and taking off mine. I push him on the bed where I straddle his waist.

"I'm gonna suck your dick," I smiled drunkenly, kissing down his body, unbuttoning his jeans.

I pull out his dick and start to rub it to get him hard. Wrapping my mouth around the tip, I start to suck. My tongue swirling around his head.

I can hear him moaning, telling me he likes it so I continue. Bobbing my head up and down. Every now and then, I stop to run my tongue over his dick. After several minutes he cums, letting out a satisfied moan.

"Your turn," he smirks, flipping us over and starts to please me.

When he slips off my jeans and panties, he kisses up and down my thighs to tease me. Then he takes one long lick up my slit, throwing me off guard.

"Oh shit!"

He starts to lick my clit, then stops to suck it for a moment, causing me to let out a symphony of moans. It felt amazing. As he did this, he inserts two fingers adding more pleasure. And after two minutes I cum in his mouth.

We may have been drunk, but I know we both will remember this.