Chapter 11

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up, my head is pounding. I look around see that I am in my room. I don't remember how I got here but, scattered around my room are my friends fast alseep. I look at the time on my phone and see it's only 9:30.

I get up quietly and make my way out of the room, creeping downstairs to the kitchen. When I turn the corner I see Maddie and the girls standing there talking.

"Morning," I groaned, pulling out a bottle of water.

"Hello morning hangover," Brooke teases.

I shoot her a dirty look and hop on the counter, taking a seat in the center of them.

"How did I get home?"

"Carson was carrying you, Annie and Lauren got you changed," Maddie explains. "How much did you drink?"

"I lost track after five cups of jungle juice," I admit.

They all take the inhale of pain and chuckled at me. "Yeah, we didn't think to cover the topic of drinking with you," Chloe states, sipping her coffee.

I laugh shaking my head, sipping my water.

"You remember anything from last night?" Nia asks.

I stop for a moment and think. I remember dancing a lot, I remember a game of spin the bottle. Then I remember what John and I did. I probably shouldn't tell them that because I honestly don't know how they're going to react.

"Just- a lot of dancing really," I shrugged.

Maddie and Brooke raise their eyebrows in suspicion. "Really? Just dancing?" Brooke questions.

I nod sipping my water.

"Kenz, we know you and John did stuff," Paige admits. "You drunkenly managed to get up at one point during the night and tell us."

My eyes widened and my cheeks turn red in embarrassment. "What did I say?"

"You said, 'John ate me out and I sucked his dick. He's big, and he's really good, he made me cum'" Kendall answers.

I look down in embarrassment. "Well damn, couldn't keep that in," I mumble.

They laughed as Maddie walked over and wrapped her arm around me.

"You know you can't keep anything in with us," Maddie stated. "So, how'd it feel for your first time?"

"I'm not talking about this," I laugh nervously.

"Aw! Why not?" Kendall whines.

"Cause it's not happening," I say walking away, back up to my room.

----------

Almost everyone went home, except for John. It's only 3 in the afternoon. The two of us are watching Netflix in my room right now. Maddie and Kendall are downstairs, the rest of the girls went home and mom and dad are still not home.

"So, about last night," John begins.

I pause the show and turn to him, wondering what he's going to say.

"I had a great time," he smiled.

I smiled back and kissed him. "Me too."

"Why don't we try it again?" He suggests, pinning me under him as he starts to kiss my neck.

I bite my lip to hold back a moan as he trails back up my neck, across my jawline to my lips. Starting a makeout session between us. Slipping his tongue in my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance. I bite his lip, earning a groan from him.

He moves down to my neck again, finding my sweet spot on my neck again. One hand trails to the bottom of my shirt, tugging on it. Swiftly, I take it off and continue kissing him. He pauses for a moment and takes his off too.

His mouth trails down my body, kissing down my stomach, playing with my shorts before slipping them off with ease.

Making his way back up to my mouth, his hand rubs against my clothed vagina, rubbing slowly and agonizingly. So much pleasure, causing me to moan.

He smirks as he slips off my underwear and goes down on me. He teases me again by kissing my thighs, rubbing them, lightly breathing on my slit. Then he takes me by surprise and takes one long lick up my slit. I let out a deep throaty moan.

"As much as I love to hear you moan, be quiet babe, we don't want to get caught," John says.

I nod, taking a pillow near me and cover my face with it as he continues to pleasure me.

He takes an interest in my clit. Knowing that I'm sensitive there and will get most pleasure from there. He starts licking it, running his fingers up and down my slit before inserting them. As he fingers me slowly, he begins to suck it. His fingers speed up causing me to moan and pant.

He begins to pick up the pace because he knows I won't be much longer until I cum. His fingers start to curl inside me while his tongue assaults my clit violently.

"Come on, cum for daddy," he says huskily.

That's what sent me over the edge. Thankfully the pillow muted the load moan that escaped my mouth. Once my high settled, I slipped my shorts and underwear back on and start to kiss him again.

"Your turn," I smirked.

Since he's sitting at the edge of the bed, I slide onto the floor and get on my knees. I rub my hand over the bulge in his pants before unbuttoning his jeans. I take out his semi and start to rub my hand over it. I smile up at him, keeping eye contact as I spit on his penis and continue to rub it.

Still maintaining eye contact, I go down on him. Taking most of him in my mouth, bobbing my head, holding him in my mouth for a few seconds before I remove myself to breathe. I start to take long licks up his shaft and swirl my tongue around his head.

He groans and moans in pleasure, I can't help but smile. Knowing that he's enjoying himself this much makes me happy.

It didn't take him long to cum and I happily swallow for him.

--------------

John left about twenty minutes ago. I'm hanging out with my sister and Kendall now in the living room watching a movie. I wasn't paying too much attention to it because I couldn't help but think about Johnny.

Even though we aren't official yet, I know it's coming soon and obviously we do well together. He makes me happy and I make him happy.

Suddenly my phone buzzes, I open it and see it's a snap from John. Opening it, it's a dick pic. Almost instantly a blush forms to my face as I read the caption.

Still picturing you sucking this babygirl

"Kenz, you good?" Maddie asks.

I tap out of the picture quickly and look up at her nodding. "Yeah, perfect."

She and Kendall share a look.

"By the way, learn to quiet your moans, we heard them from down here," Kendall mentions, holding back a laugh.