2

Leonardo was the best friend of the heiress of Briones Corporatiom and the owner of Fille Jew. He fell in love with the lady and he wanted her for himself, but Minea, the ever so beautiful chick, fallen in love with a lawyer named, Joseph Fajardo.

She looked at the pictures of the cute couple. They were smiling and love is visible on their eyes. Her eyes focused to Minea and smiled as she realized that she really was a beauty. Every lady could feel jealous because of her. No wonder, Leo fell for her.

She saw some articles saying that Joseph, the hot lawyer, was Minea's college sweetheart. Dati pa palang mahal, umasa pa. Pag-ibig nga naman.

"Let's recap, Mr. Cristosa. You will silently leave Manila and live with me for a while until.." Napatigil siya pagkat hindi niya alam kung kailan nga ba niya iuuwi ulit ang lalaki.

"Until I fell out of love for her. Sino ba sa 'tin ang agent? Ikaw o ako?"

Napasimangot siya at sinamaan ng tingin si Leo. "Doktor ka kasi kaya sanay kang makinig sa pinagsasabi ng mga pasyente mo, same as Martina," she said and looked at the car window.

They are currently riding a car heading to the airport. Pagkasabi ni Martina na kailangan na nilang umalis ay ora mismo silang pinag-empake nito. She asked for at least a week to think about the mission, but she was only given three days instead of 7 or more.

Natapos ang mga araw na 'yun at parang pinagsisisihan niya na hindi na lang niya tinanggap ang bakasyon na isinuhestiyon dati ng head. She should've just accepted it and not stuck with the guy.

"So you think of your head as a patient? You might get suspended with your words, baby," he asked and wrapped his hand on her waist.

Pinaningkitan niya ito ng mata at hinawakan ang kamay nitong humawak sa bewang niya. She held his hand and took them off her, but held it still afterwards.

"You know what, darling? Don't be clingy, you're not my type. Understand? Now to seal the deal, I'm gonna squeeze your hand a little," she said and almost crushed his hand.

His eyes widen as he looked at their hands and almost crying.

Ngumisi lamang siya ng nakapang-aasar at saka tinalikuran na ang lalaki. She heard him cussed but she didn't bulge and tried to comfort him.

"Witch."

Nakita niya na ang airport kaya napangiti siya at humarap muna sa kaniya bago bumaba. "This witch will be with you for a long time, darling," she said and went out from the car.

Inantay niya ang paglabas nito ngunit sa kabila ito lumabas. Nagkibit balikat na lamang siya at sinara ang pinto.

"Take care, Tyler," she said to her best friend which is also their driver a while ago.

Nilabas nito ang kaniyang ulo at pinalapit siya. "You're the one who should take care, Fantasy. That guy is dangerous," he said and held her cheek.

Kumunot ang noo niya at pabirong humampas sa balikat nito. "Don't be silly. He's just broken hearted, he's not a killer or a syndicate," natatawa niyang sabi rito.

"I'm actually pertaining about his looks, you could fall for him while you're with him. Pero since nasabi mo na rin 'yan... Doktor siya, he may have known some chemicals and poisons or stuffs. Be careful alright?"