20

The wedding started and many people were gathered. Bago pa maglakad si Rose papuntang altar, may humabol pa na bisita.

The guy turns out to be one of her sister's acquaintance as well. Hindi raw nito tinuturing na kaibigan ang lalaki kaya acquaintance lang daw sila.

Fantasy shook her head as she saw her sister quarreling with the late comer. The guy wasn't that old but her sister kept calling him 'tanda'. Maybe because of their age difference?

Nevertheless, it was the first time she saw her sister with another guy. She just hope that the man was good enough like Bennedict and their other friends.

"If I haven't know you better, I would've think that you like that man."

Napatigil siya sa pagmamasid sa kapatid at tumingin kay Leo. She raised an eyebrow and giggled. "Why? Jealous?"

Leo creased his forehead and looked down his gaze. "I am not denying," he simply answered that made him look cute.

"Don't be," natatawa niyang sabi at inantay na ang paglakad ng entourage. "Wala namang tayo," she mumbled that made his body froze.

"Ayaw mo kasi ako sagutin," bulong rin nito na kinangisi niya.

The side of her lips lifted and they started walking towards the aisle.

Kita ng mga tao ang pilit nilang mga ngiti ngunit mariin ang hawak sa isa't isa.

"Ano ba kasing tanong mo?" She whispered as she kept her lips on a smile for the crowd.

"Be my girlfriend?"

Before she could answer him, they already reach the endpoint where they have to move in separate rows of chairs.

Nagharap silang dalawa at ngumiti na lamang siya bago ito talikuran. She walked to her seat where she sat beside Minea.

Minea instantly flashed her smile when she saw her. "You fought while walking, didn't you?"

Mahina siyang tumawa at nagkibit balikat. "Why do say so?"

She giggled lightly and looked at the other side of the chairs. "Because he's looking at you with intense stares," she whispered excitingly like it was thrilling to see Leo in that way.

Tumaas ang kilay ni Fantasy at tumingin sa gawi ni Leo. The side of her lips lifted as his glare instantly soften and even gave her a flying kiss.

"I don't think he's mad at me," she said and looked back to Minea.

"I know. Nagtatampo lang siya pero madali mo lang siya napapaamo."

She looked at her for a second and breathe heavily. Hearing Minea with her soft voice makes her really feel little.

"I know you feel awkward around me but I want to assure you that Leo loves you so much."

She looked at Minea once again and pursed her lips together before nodding. "I know. I just don't know how his love on us differ and I don't wanna know."

Napanganga ang babae sa sinabi niya kaya't agad siyang na-guilty. "I didn't mean to offend you or something. "

"I understand. But shall I tell you how his love on me and you differ?"

She looked away and sighed.

"He loves me because he loves the idea of falling in love with someone like me. He thinks too high of me that I'm an epitome of prim and proper lady. He loves me with so much reasons and he loves you with no particular reason. He loves you with even ifs. That's better isn't it?"