Epilogue

Dark Pit and Robin were walking in the garden when a certain red-headed swordsman came up to the duo and picked up the angel. "Hey! Put me down!"

"Not this time!" Roy carried the kicking angel to his friend group, "We decided we want you coming with us on a walk."

"No, you don't!"

"I'm pretty sure we do." Roy reached Samus, Marth, and Ike, but didn't put Dark Pit down.

"Come on, it'll be fun," Marth tried to reason with the angry dark angel.

A whistle caught all of the smasher's attention. They all turned to see Link standing side by side with the familiar face of their cheery angel friend.

"Pit?" The four friends said at the same time. Dark Pit took this opportunity to escape Roy's grasp.

Everyone but Pit, Pittoo, and Link glanced back and forth at the eerily similar faces.

Not wanting to go through an explanation, Dark Pit simply said, "Twins," and walked back to where he left Robin.

"Sorry I'm late guys, I got caught up with work in Skyworld," Pit apologized.

"Well at least you're here now," Ike calmly said, relieved to see his old friend. "When did you get here?"

"About two hours ago," Pit replied.

"What have you been doing?" Marth chimed in.

As Pit started to talk about his day since he'd arrived, Samus looked around the group to make sure nobody was looking at her. Once she made sure they weren't, she looked at Link which got his attention. She put her hand up to her face and started kissing it. Link knew exactly what she meant: she was 'answering' Marth's question. Link's face lit up and he shook his head slightly, making Samus laugh softly to herself.

"So, about that walk?" Samus asked after Pit had finished.

The group nodded and made their way around the garden. Everyone was intrigued to see their bubbly friend after thinking he turned into a prick, so Samus took this opportunity to get a word with Link.

"I guess someone as sweet as Pit can't become such a dick," Samus laughed.

"We were kind of annoying when I look back at how much we all bothered Pittoo. He's actually not that bad."

Samus looked back at where Dark Pit sat with his roommate. "Y'know, now that we know he isn't Pit, I kinda like him."

"Though, I'm glad he hasn't changed," Link muttered, though Samus caught it.

"Of course you are." They walked side by side in silence for a while, just listening to their friends talk. "...You should get his attention."

Link turned to look at Samus, "What?"

"You know, make a move."

"How?"

"It's not my job to tell you how to control your love life, but I think you'll be glad if you did." And with that, the conversation was over.

Link stared at the ground and thought about what Samus said... and she was right. He's been wanting to get closer to his crush for a while, but he hasn't thought of a way to do so. Plus, if he doesn't, Samus won't leave him alone.

----

Night fell on the mansion and everyone settled in for the night, ready to start a new week. Link sat on his bed as he listened to Pit hum as he finished rearranging his room. Pit walked out wearing just his underclothes. Even after a long day, Pit still had a lot of energy (of course), so he plopped onto Link's bed. The two messed around and played Uno for an hour. Eventually, Pit let out a yawn and stretched his tired limbs. Link put the cards away and watched as the tired angel scooted to the edge of his bed and stood up. Before Pit could get too far, a hand stopped him.

Pit turned around to see Link holding onto his arm and a light blush on the boy's cheeks, "Stay?" Pit smiled and got back onto the bed. Link turned off the light and the two shifted around until they found a comfortable position with Link's arm around the smaller boy and Pit's head on Link's chest and one of his wings on the hero's stomach.

Link smiled to himself as he felt Pit's breaths slow down, indicating he fell asleep. Link debated thanking Samus later knowing she won't let him forget she was right about the both of them liking the other more than a friend... and about making a move. It might not have been a big move, but perhaps that's for the better. Link snuggled closer to the angel and closed his eyes, feeling himself drifting off into a peaceful sleep. A small smile could be found on both of their faces. Maybe it's a bigger move than he originally thought.