Kira

Full name: Kira Hoshimi

Quirks:

Plant manipulation

They don't have to grow from the ground, she'll grow plant crowns around her head with whatever flower matches her outfit that day. It does have drawbacks, the plants feed off her energy. If she uses too many, or goes overboard, she could end up fatally ill. The worst she's done is to where she passed out and slept for three days. Due to how connected she is to her quirk, she gains some strange abilities. Such as, accelerated healing, sunlight gives her more energy, she has to cut her hair like every day to keep it the length she wants.

Siren

She can control people with her voice. People will know if they're being controlled, but they can't stop it. She can also use it like Mic does. By manipulating sound waves, she can create sound blasts.

Her favorite technique is one she calls Sirens Call. She combines the two aspects of her Siren quirk and lets out a blast of fear. She makes it to where everyone who hears it is so terrified they can't move.

Looks: She's chubby, and she's self conscious about it. She has long curly brown hair. And brown and green eyes. She smiles a lot. She always looks a little tired. She's pale, and is always sunburned cause she works out outside.

Personality: She is a meme lord, but also very oblivious. She curses like a sailor, but she is very intelligent. She likes to powerlifting, and strength building. But she hates cardio, and she would rather die than do it. Her favorite thing in the world is hearing how Mina and Tsu laugh when she picks them up. She tried it one time by making a platform with her plants, and she can pick up all of her soulmates.

Other things: She enjoys talking with Nezu, and sometimes he calls her up to have a chess match in his office. She's never won. She's incredibly good at calming down Bakugo, and she promised to never use her quirk on them without permission. Her favorite flowers are sunflowers. She wears yellow a lot, mainly so the sunflowers can match. She likes to sneak up on them and put flower crowns on her soulmates. They never complain, they think it's cute. She absolutely adores horror movies.