Chapter 1

Kira was a little sad that she didn't get to participate in the entrance exams, but it was much easier to get in on a recommendation. She was wearing her UA uniform with pride, and a little bit of self-doubt. She knew she was a large person, and she had been bullied for it when she was younger. She had her favorite headphones on (they were Starry Night) and was listening to the Bad Romance cover by Halestorm. That was one of her favorite notes to use in Sirens Call. She quickly pulled them off when she got to the massive arch that stood at the entrance. She waved to the heroes that were dotted here and there, they all waved back with a smile and a "Hey Kira." Her Parents were two famous heroes. Siren: The Music Hero, and Venus: The Rescue Plant Hero. She knew these people well, and they knew her. One of her favorite people, who helped her train her quirk, called out to her.

"K! Where are your flowers?" Present Mic called out.

"Shoot! I knew I was forgetting something! Thanks Mic!" She quickly grew a ring of small white flowers upon her head and sprinted inside. She was late, but she was caught up by a villain who had stopped her usual bus. She screeched to a halt in front of the door to classroom 1-A. She knocked, and smiled brightly when he opened the door. He was about to say something, but she cut him off.

"Sorry, Sho! Villain traffic!" She whispered. She knew he'd want her to refer to him formally when his students could hear, so she was quiet.

"Fine! Fine! Go sit down!" She pushed past him, and was about to utter a thanks. But she was cut off by a sharp pain, nothing unbearable but definitely uncomfortable. She heard gasps around the room, she and five other people were glowing. She yelled.

"Yes! Finally! I was gettin a little worried there." A cute pink girl came sprinting towards her laughing and she heard Aizawa speak behind them.

"You six just go outside, and uh- just whatever. Just go somewhere else." She smiled and they all got up and went somewhere outside. There was a picnic table surrounded by cherry blossom trees, and they all sat down. The pink haired girl immediately latched on to her, and Kira smiled.

"I'm Kira Hoshimi, what are you guys names?" The small green haired girl, who was honest to god the most uwu shit Kira had ever seen, spoke first.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui." Then the pink girl and the red haired boy spoke at the same time.

"I'm Mina Ashido!"

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" Kira giggled, and they both blushed. Everyone was really shocked when she opened her mouth.

"That was funny as shit, you two are fuckin cute!" She looked so cute and pure! How the hell did that come out of her mouth. The blonde haired boy apparently thought that was funny cause he chuckled slightly before speaking.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugo." Then the red and white haired boy spoke up.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki." She instantly knew who he was and started crying. They were all taken aback. She launched herself at him, and held him in a tight hug. She could feel what her soulmates felt through their marks, and she had lived with him through the abuse pain and emotional pain.

"A-are you alright?" He asked tentatively. She pulled back so fast the poor boy almost had whiplash.

"Am I alright? Am I? JESUS FUCK TODOROKI! For all these years I couldn't do anything while you suffered! I felt it and I couldn't do anything! I didn't know who you wer-"

"You felt it?" He asked, horrified.

"Well, yeah, but that's not-"

"I am so sorry" he said quietly. They all looked on in sadness, they knew what Todoroki's father did to him. They were all connected in one way or another, so he had told them. Bakugo and Todoroki were also soulmates. Bakugo was soulmates with Kirishima as well. Kirishima was soulmates with Mina and Bakugo, and Mina and Tsu were soulmates. She pulled back again and looked at the others sheepishly.

"Sorry, I just promised myself that the second I knew who that soulmark belonged to I would give them a hug." Bakugo spoke up.

"Well, what if I want a hug?" She smiled mischievously.

"Then come get one!" She took off, and he ran after her. The others laughed at the two. Soon Bakigo caught up, she wasn't one for running. He threw her over his shoulder and marched her right back to the table. She giggled the whole way, and it made him smile. When she sat back down again they started to ask questions, she answered them all and asked some of her own.

"Why weren't you here the first few days of school?"

"I was coming back from a trip!"

"What's your quirk?" She got a little nervous at that, but decided to up and tell them.

"Quirks." She said quietly.

"Huh?" Bakugo questioned.

"Quirks, plural. I have two."

"Awesome! I have two soulmates with two quirks!" She looked up quickly.

"Who?"

"Todoroki!" She looked over to the quiet boy and smiled. He shot her a quick smile back.

"So what are your quirks?"

"I have Siren, it is what it sounds like, and Plant Manipulation! But I promise to never use Siren on you guys, unless I have your permission!" They all smiled at how fast she was to reassure them. At this point she was sitting in Kirishimas lap, and he had his arms around her waist. They had all passed her around, because the only way to stop glowing was physical contact. Also, Kira was a cuddler.

"So, I have something else to tell you guys." Kira said.

"Spit it out Short Stack."

"I'm not that short Bakugo! Anyway, I still have 3 more soulmates. I haven't found them yet, but I figured I should let you guys know."

"I'm just glad we know, so incase you start glowing we don't freak out." Mina said laughingly.

"Yea, that would not be fun."

Soon enough the bell rang for lunch, and they all got up to get something to eat. She laughed when Todoroki offered her a piggy back ride, but gladly accepted. He set her down before they went in the doors at her request, she didn't want the poor boy to be hounded by the heroes more than he was already going to be. She smiled to herself, that girl was already falling.