Chapter 2

Kira had shown up late again, this time more than a little roughed up and very out of breath.

"Woah, Kira. What happened to you?" Kaminari asked, concerned.

"Villain attack *huff* tried to *huff* grab me. Uncle *huff* kicked his butt." She went over and plopped in her seat. Momo who was sitting behind her giggled. She looked back with pleading eyes.

"Do you have a brush Momo?" She asked kindly. "I can't get this fuckin rats nest under control, and I didn't have time to brush it this morning." Momo didn't blink an eye, it had been a few days and they were already used to the strange girl.

"No, but I can make you one." Kira smiled and said a quick thanks before going to work on her hair. She turned again.

"What flowers should I do today?"

"How about some Hydrangeas? I love them."

"Ooh, or maybe some Dahlias?"

"I like the Dahlias!" Kira smiled and grew snow white Dahlias in a headband like fashion, then grew smaller white flowers braided into it. She got bored and started to sketch and talk with Momo, as Mr. Aizawa still wasn't there. She was still uncomfortable with calling him Mr. Aizawa, but then realized she could use it to make fun of him. So, she wasn't too terribly torn up over it. Soon enough he arrived.

"Alright everybody, today we're going on a field trip. You can wear your hero costume or a gym outfit, I don't care. We're going to the USJ otherwise known as the Unforseen Stimulation Joint. Let's get going." They all quickly ran to the locker rooms and changed. Kira threw on a filmy green dress, and grew vines along it. They were black and green, but thornless so she couldn't hurt herself on them. As she walked out of the locker room, her plants tied her hair up into a tall, loose, bun. Leaves grew around her eyes and plastered themselves to her face, to act as a mask. She had on fighting gloves and combat boots that were the same shade of dark green leather. Her dress was a ballgown shape that stopped mid calf, and had a slit for easy movement. It was also a sleeveless turtleneck. It was a darker green than the gloves. It covered her entire chest area with a built-in bulletproof vest.

Mina and Tsu made sure not to look the whole time, so they saw her at the same time as the rest of her soulmates. They were all stunned. She looked incredible. Mina was gushing over her.

"Awe! Ki you look ADORABLE! You're so pretty!" Kira blushed.

"You look gorgeous Min. Also, you look like you've fuckin lost it, hun." Mina giggled.

"I do, huh?" Tsu came up behind her, laughing as well.

"Just a little." By the time their little conversation was over, the boys had broken out of their stupor. Bakugo came up behind the girl and lifted her off the ground and onto his shoulder. She smiled, and waved to the other two.

"C'mon short stack, we gotta get on the bus."

"Sorry, angel cakes." He huffed in slight annoyance. She loved nicknames, and used them all the time. They had all started using each other's first name, but she didn't want to. He set her down once they got to the bus. They all climbed on, and Kira sat in the middle with them. She put her headphones in and dozed on Kirishimas shoulder. He shook her lightly to wake her up once they arrived. She looked around in awe as they entered the building, and smiled at the familiar face (helmet?) in front of her.

"Hey Thirteen!"

"Hey Rame! Hello, Class 1-A! Today we're gonna be working on rescue! Now, I know some of your quirks aren't exactly rescue oriented, but that's part of our training today." Kira started to tune them out. She stood at the very back of the group. She heard a strange sound from behind her, and turned to look. She was horrified. There were strangers behind her, and they didn't look friendly.