Her View...

She flew across the savana, her pixelated wings beat quickly, in her hand she had an iron pick and an enchanted diamond helmet on. All that was on her mind was, "I need a cave. I must get him something in return for the diamonds." She hoped this time he would accept her gift. Finally, a cave came across her sight. It looked small though it was perfect for mining for ANYTHING. She came to a halt. It was super dark so she pulled out a few torches and placed one down to see. And then, her boyfriend teleported to her.

"Hey, love. What cha doing?"

"Oh... umm... just mining alone... no biggie" she said back with a kind smile. Hoping that he wouldn't say that he wanted to come along.

He said back, "Ok then, don't get yourself killed, my child."

"Heh, I won't..." He teleported away, and she sighed loudly and now relaxed. She started down the cave and found some iron. While digging up the iron, one of her torches turned blood red. She laughed and said, "Simplecrafting... very funny... I'll play on Camifurnace.net later, kay?" then she heard a scruffing on Mumble and what sounded like Simplecrafting.

"That wasn't me. I'm making my home over in the forests."

"Ha ha, very funny Simple, I'll bet $100 bucks on it." then another voice came in, it sounded like one of her bestest friends, GarbageLover.

"He's telling the truth, I'm helping him with his home. He's nowhere near where you are dude."

"Fine. Though i know im not hallucinating." She looked back up at the torch and the fire was back to now a normal orange-yellow glow. She growled softly and continued down the mine, hearing her foot steps against the stone floor. A zombie started aproching her and tried attacking her. With swift movements, she flicked it to the ground and sliced its head off, and it oozed something black though she ignored it alltogther and started down the mine again.

Finally, an underground ravine came into veiw and she opended up her wings again. She flew to each and every ore that was found, the lava river lighting it all up. With her back turned at some point while mining a few diamonds, she heard a sizzling sound and once finished she turned around. The lava river turned into obsidian and it was pitch black besides her torch. There was a scruffing in the dark and something jumped out at her.

She tried to scream though it was cut off, and then she was gone.