His View...

He teleported away from his love and sat down in the home that housed the ender dragon egg. He glanced at it, and how magestic it was, how nature created such a beauty. He looked down at his feet and decided to get up and fly around a bit. Just for the fun of it. He raced to the cliff edge and jumped. Most players that reached the ground from that hight would have died and respawned again, though he didn't. Almost touching the ground, he shot forward and over the castle that housed so many utilitys.

He halted over it and looked down. He was proud. Proud be be part of a working, helpful, inviting faction. Proud to be asked when the leader, his love, couldn't decided for something. He wished he was crowned leader when gone, though glad that she is kind to her youngest brother and let him. He is very content that they are also the largest faction in the whole server, and pround to be part of her loyal croud that would never leave her side. He floated down to a watch tower an then heard her voice on mumble.

"Simplecrafting... very funny... I'll play on Camifurnace.net later, kay?" and then replying back,

"That wasn't me. I'm making my home over in the forests." he was curious to see what happend though she would get upset at him, so he listened on.

"Ha ha, very funny Simple, I'll bet $100 bucks on it." she replyed to his answer.

His love's bestfriend's voice came up, he was really good friends with her too, "He's telling the truth, I'm helping him with his home. He's nowhere near where you are dude."

"Fine. Though i know im not hallucinating." he was queered on how she answered her friend though didn't pay much attention.

He jumps off of the tower and levitated not far from the ground. Moving silently onward, he was the world turning night and everyone that's part of the faction, run to base. He stood guard at the entrance with his best friend, SimpleCrafting.

"How could she think that I did it?" Simplecrafting said.

"i dunno dude. You are usually the culprit for pranks. What did she think you did?"

"i don't know... she said something about not hallucinating, though what..."

And then, on mumble, a short, cut off scream from his love. He stopped levitating and got into a fighting stance on solid ground and shouted, "KANADE!" and ran off.