I'm Lost Mister...

Kanade sat in her room. Locked up and nowhere to go. So she sung. She sung a song that she had learned and it reminded her of her sister.

"And baby, it's amazing im in this maze with you- i just cant crack the code. One day youre screaming you love me loud, the next day youre so cold. One day you here one day you there. One day you care- you're so unfair. Sip'ith from my cup till it runnin' down. Holy grail..." Herobrine teleported into her room and she looked upwards at him. Before he spoke, she screamed.

"WHY DID YOU KEEP ME HOSTAGE!? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND THAT I LOVE AND I DO NOT LIKE BEING KEPT IN SOME PLACE! ESPECIALLY MY OWN HOME!" Herobrine was taken back, though his eyes grew blood red, though they calmed down to his regular white.

"I'm sorry I took you-"

"No you're not." Kanade spat back at him.

"No... you're right. I'm glad I did this. You will be the final piece of my relief from this world." Herobrine contemplated on.

"What?"

"Yep. Soon enough I will be able to take your REAL powers."

"You-"

"Yes I know everything about you, Kanade... everything..." Herobrine said with a large smirk and chuckled. Kanade was now frightened by all his knowledge and cowered in her shackled spot. She wanted to escape her computer and run away. Too scared to stay any longer. Although she needs to know more. Maybe she could move in with Jack, or go searching for Thorn and live with him. Although she needs to know what will happen. Herobrine started up again.

"I'm glad you decided to stay and listen. Although your escape button is now broken and you can't turn off your computer. Now may I ask a question?" Herobrine said smoothly like it was a regular conversation.

"Y-y-yes... I guess you may..." Kanade stuttered out of her mouth.

"Ok then. Who. Is. Jack."

"What?"

"Who. Is. Jack. I'm pretty sure you're not deaf."

"I dont know what you are talking about, sir. Your making no sense."

"You're lying."

"I'm not. I swear."

"Just come on, tell me..." Ugh she'll never say who he is... Well I guess i'll have to resort to torture.

"Fine, I'll tell ya who he is." Kanade finally blurted out. "He's right behind you."

"What-" was all Herobrine could say. A potion was thrown at him and it was too strong for him. Falling down, a blue masked player caught him easily and eased him down. Taking off his mask, anyone would scream and run away though Kanade smiled. His skin was a dark grey and his mask and sweatshirt was blue. Jack took off his mask and it revealed something dark. His eyes were gone, they were left with only black sockets and his smile. The large toothy smile which looks like it has eaten a thousand souls. He didn't even have that regular blocky texture. Its like a human just walked into their computer and became part of the world.

"It's EYELESS jack, girl."