Intro: †hε mαdmαη

They said he was just a myth.

A character; completely and utterly fictional.

They said he was only in stories. Y'know, the ones to tell everybody at sleep overs or camp outs. Scary stories.

He had a story, though. A surprisingly gruesome, psychotic one.

And the tale was told and known the same way, every time. No lies, no alters-it was the same; every time.

Back in 1961, at the age of 18, he had killed 11 women in a small town's forest in London. Exactly 11. Each woman oozing and dripping dark, thick blood from the hole in their bodies, coming from where their most important organ should be; but he had cut them out. The boy had cut out their hearts.

No one found the 11 missing organs. But that wasn't the mysterious part of the murder case.

Each dead and hanging body had precisely 1 letter; carved and written by him with a blade.

However, after the bodies were buried and done with examination, not one civilian of London, or even the world, had remembered what those 11 letters were.

It was as if everyone...magically forgotten.

The killer-boy was found the next day, after the body burying. He was quickly sent to a mental asylum at the age of 19, on February the 1st. The day of his birthday.

That was the day when he had gotten the title as a psychopath. A murderer. A demon.

The Madman.

Harry Edward Styles.

He was known for his killing, yet also for his dangerous ways in the asylum he had spent in for 3 years.

He would carve threatening words into the walls. He would trick and play mind games on everyone around him. He was also known to be a British, handsome, cheeky bastard.

Not only that, but he would also say things to the guards, and to the patients. If a guard was passing by, or a patient pissing him the hell off, he would always say one spine-shivering quote.

'I will make your life a living hell.' He always said.

He knew the whole world knew about him. He was famous. He had everyone's attention. He was mad. And he liked that. A lot.

But Harry Edwards wanted something more. He wanted something he he had been looking for all his life.

Something to call his.

And the only way for they to happen, was for him to escape.

No living soul knew what he wanted, nor how he managed to escape.

All was left was 2 dead guards, screaming patients, and one missing patient.

The missing patient's file had gone missing. He/she was never known and never found.

Leaving the Mental Asylum at the age of 21, Harry Edward Styles was never found again. His search party spent months looking for him, but all they got was rumors of demonic, bloody, forest murders happening all over London.

They knew it was the troubled man named Harry. Every dead body was found in hanging rows of 11; every heart ripped out of its body; every person a girl.

However, no letters were found carved in their skin.

His search case was closed after the killings stopped. 50 years had past.

1994. The killings began again.

Most people would think that a lunatic was just trying to copy Harry's psychotic actions. But it didn't seem that way in everyone's eyes.

The killings began on his birthday. February 1,1994.

It wasn't a coincidence.

People reported rumors on how they have seen Harry walking around London. Some even went to drastic measures and said they had talked to him.

Harry Edward Styles was famous once again. He became London's scariest true event. He was in everyone's mouth, even 21 years later.

Yes, the green eyed charmer turned out to be nothing but a crazed, lost man. But the more rumors people started, the more he became to be a demon of some sort.

His name was Harry. But they all called him The Madman.

~

Whale hiiiii :)

Soo yeah this is my first fanfic on wattpad, a harry styles one as you can see lol. I noticed there was a lot of demon!harry stories out there so I decided to give something like it a try, making this one creepy yet romantic (ayeee).

But he's not a demon. Later in the story, it'll make more sense.

I hope you readers like my story, I'm trying to make it different and not as cliché...so yah vote/comment, do watcha gotta doooo (if u want...but it would be nice...yes? No? Ok...)

Anyway enough with my a/n :P

*harry styles is a cute wittle cupcake in real life, so none of the stuff that's happening in the book is anywhere related to him, except his looks, of course.*

Day