~Chapter 7~

"Would you like me to put on the radio?" The Madman looked at me in the back seat through the mirror.

After I found out who...he was, The Madman literally dragged me downstairs (after me refusing to leave my house and friends) and outside to some random black car. Which by the way, looks extremely expensive from the inside.

Why am I even complimenting his car? I've just been kidnapped!

I struggled to get out of these tight, thick ropes that were pinching the skin of my wrists and ankles, yet it wasn't doing much help but making them even tighter. Not to mention I was absolutely freezing!

I growled and glared at my kidnapper. "Yeah, I'd love to hear the song: SOME CRAZY ASS DEMONIC MAN JUST KIDNAPPED ME!"

I seriously wasn't trying to be funny, but he somehow found it humorous and chuckled while driving. I noticed he had a large smile with straight teeth. Ah, so Mr. Psycho has good hygiene.

"Wouldn't that be a catchy tune?" He tapped his long fingers on the steering wheel.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling my breath quicken again. Realizing going hysterical on myself was going to cause an asthma attack, I quickly calmed down a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm scared out of my mind, but panicking wasn't going to help me get away from this guy.

Forgetting about untying myself, I decided that no other technique would work other than kicking the door down and rolling out of the car and onto the road. I scooted my body down the seat and brought my sneakers to the door, furiously kicking it with as much force as I could manage.

"Darling," The Madman said in a warning tone. "Don't kick the car, it's an Audi R8 for fucks sakes!"

I glanced at him, scowled, and kicked the door even harder than before.

The car came to an abrupt stop, and he looked back at me with darker eyes and a malicious growl. "Do that again I swear that I will take you out of this car and bloody run over your perfect little face."

I gasped loudly and moved my feet away from the door, believing him. It wasn't just his threat that scared me, it was the way he delivered his threat.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as we started moving again. I don't know how to react or feel-I've just been taken by some evil man from a damn scary story! But I want to know why. Why is the question that has been taking up my mind for the past hour while driving.

Because of my sudden outburst, The Madman accidentally swerved off the road slightly; which road, I don't know.

Add that to my list of reasons to be afraid.

"Damn it, Selena!" He cursed, getting back on the road. "You nearly could've killed yourself!"

Killed myself? What about him? Not that I care about my kidnappers safety anyway. "Just please tell me what you want with me! I-I don't have anything that you would want-"

"Oh, you do. You have exactly what I want." He answered back, a small smile forming on his face as if he knew some dirty little secret.

Before I could answer back, he quickly mumbled that we were 'here' and hopped out of the car. I let out a small scream as me door beside me was opened. He slid me out the back seats by my tied ankles before throwing me onto his back.

Goosebumps formed in my skin from being outside in the below freezing weather without a jacket on, the smell of forest filled my nostrils. I lifted my head to see that we're exactly in the middle of the forest, snow gently falling in the air, in front of me a large cabin house.

How far am I away from home? And why the hell would he take me to the middle of the woods?!

He possibly kidnapped me to kill me like the other women in his 'story', why else would there be a giant cabin-like mansion in the middle of nowhere?

I really should have never thought about that.

I take a deep breath in, and let out the loudest scream I could possible release. Noticing that plan wasn't working, I decided to just kick and hit until he unhanded me. "Let go of me!" I yelled as he was nearing the cabin.

I yelped as I was thrown off of The Madman's broad shoulder and onto the snow covered ground. Be careful what you wish for.

I whimpered when he fisted my hair, crouching down to my wet and snow covered body. "You don't tell me what to do. We already went over this. Now stop being so damn stubborn and walk into the house. If you even think about running away, I'll have you spend your first night in the cellar."

I whimpered in disgust as he pulled on my hair even tighter so that his mouth could be right beside my cheek. "And darling, you wouldn't even want to see what's down there."

I didn't say anything but let out a sob when he pulled me up to stand. Trying my best not to break down in fear, I followed The Madman to the front door of the large place. He quickly opened it and pushed me inside. I heard him growl something in alarm, but I ignored it.

I didn't pay attention to the decor of the house because I didn't have the chance to, I felt an odd burst of pain come from my right side of my waist, knocking me to the floor unconscious.

~

I Updated!!

Let me just say,

∞ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 300 READS ASDFGHJKL I ONLY POSTED 7 CHAPTER AND YOU GUYS ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO READ THE MADMAN SO THANK YOUUUUU! I WANT TO KNOW MY READERS! ∞

...so yes, thank you.

Anyway, what do you people think happened to Selena before she fell to the floor?

Day ♡