Love Beyond Anaargis

• • •

L O V E    B E Y O N D    A N A A R G I S

( g e n r e : r o m a n c e / s p i r i t u a l )

If somebody asked Zahra — "do we ever reach a point in time when we just cannot love a person any longer?" — she wouldn't know.

Zahra Yusuf is the most sensible girl in her family. She listens to her mind more than her heart, maybe that's why her Nani keeps telling her — she needs to plant a few seeds of love in the soil of her soul. She has buried many secrets in her past, and they all are slowly catching up to her — maybe because somewhere between sadness and exhaustion, she hadn't learnt the lessons she was meant to. She didn't have a clear head back then.

But to the same question, the hopeless romantic that her heart is, would answer — 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵. Perhaps it's this inner voice that leads Zahra towards Shafaq even after the incidents at Anaargis.

A story of trust and pain — and how both are a perfect mix of ingredients for love, even after bitterness.

• • •

~ c o v e r s   u s e d ~

• • •

All Rights Reserved. © writer_muslimah

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author. Legal charges may be filed against anyone found in violation of this copyright.

That is to say, be civil. I've worked very hard with this book, and I'm sure you don't want to carry extra burdens on the day of judgement. 😉

• • •

This is a work of fiction. Thus, names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All images are taken from Pinterest, but the designs are compiled and created by @writer_muslimah. They too, bear a copyright of the style of arrangement / placement on text and images. If you see identical words / images elsewhere, please do let me know.

• • •

This sweet little tale of two strangers from socially and economically different backgrounds has been dancing in my head for far too long. Alhamdulillah, the day to pen it down has come! I've been intrigued by simple love stories I've seen / heard of around me. They carry so much weightlessness, beauty and charm to it. And I thought, normality is underestimated. We need a little peace now and then.✨

timeline:

• start date: 07th April 2021

• end date: ~ n / a ~

other notes:

📍 semi-long chapters — ranging between 2.7 K and 3.0 K words each, approximately. 📃

📍updates: once a week on Wednesdays. 🎉 (In Shaa Allah)

📍 This book has around 100 chapters. (that is to say, you've been warned for some pretty big twists!)

📍 please do comment as much as you'd like, I will treasure every one of them (unless they're rude). 💬

📍 reminder: don't forget to finish all your priorities (salah, eating food, family time, etc.) before settling to read — we don't want anyone getting ill because of too much screen-time. 📱👀

📍 it has a lot (like, a lot) of media — please make sure you're connected to a strong network 🕸️ for the best reading experience.

— written with love, Jasmin A. 💕

• • •