Dadzuku

Sam: so this is in the future, but there is no guarantee it will happen.

Everyone nods

Screen shows a big house, and going inside we can hear an alarm clock. From under the covers comes a muscly arm trying to reach for the clock, the whole lump reaching closer and closer to the edge, while the arm is going in the wrong direction, until a green head of hair on a surprised face, falls off the bed with his pillow and blanket.

He sits up, revealing his toned body without a shirt, and finally reaches the clock.

All the girls got nosebleeds, as well as some of the gays.

"Papa!!" Is heard from downstairs, in a playful voice. As izuku puts a shirt on, and goes down he sees the the little snow unicorn on the couch. "Hey snowball." He said to her. She looks at him and imediatly jumps on him, he steadied himself to not fall backwards, when a boy the same age as Eri jumped on his back "hey dad." He said. "Hello Kota" the other two said in sync.

Eri and Kota: that's me.

Izuku puts the 9 and 10 year olds down, and heads to make breakfast. While that the kids get ready for school.

"Breakfast is done." He said, a couple minutes later, as he puts the plates out and turns on the news, and listens to the footsteps coming down the stairs.

Mina: this is cute.

Uraraka: I wonder if he has a wife.

All girls from class A and B look at each other competitively.

Sam: uhh, no.

Hagakure: what?

Sam: Yea, he's a single dad.

Izuku: oh.

The girls look disappointed.

He looks at the news, and spits out his drink. "That's our road." He mutters to himself. Just then he gets a call, and runs up to his bedroom, leaving the two kids confused and worried, until they looked at the TV, and became just worried.

Kendo: what's happening on there road?

Sam: you'll find out, soon.

Izuku comes back down in his hero suit.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine, and don't forget anything for school." He said, both the kids nod.

Izuku heads out the door, to find the LOV there.

Shigiraki: finally we get screen time.

Dabi: ik right.

He also sees other pro heroes there, like pinky, and kamui wood. As people see him, a look of relief goes over as they see there number 2 hero, and symbol of hope.

Katsuki: of course he's number two.

Sam: what, you think your number one?

Katsuki: who the fuck is then?!

Sam: Hawks is. I should have said this but, if Eri is ten and Kota is 9, this is either end of the first year after UA, or 2nd year after UA. And everyone in the public is shocked that someone came out of UA, ranking in the top 5 heroes, straight away.

Everyone but nezu looks shocked.

Izuku sprang into action, helping the other two. Kamui was sure he saw spinner step in Izuku's ankle and it twisting, but he kept walking and running as if it were nothing.

Dabi managed to get out mina's grasp for a bit as she fought another villain, and the luck he had. At that moment two kids walking to school, thoese kids being Eri and Kota.

Students and teachers: noooooooooooooooooooooo

He pointed his hands to them ready to fire and, as his flames were unleashed, a flash of green was seen and a bloodcurdling scream was heard, as the young hero's back had caught the fire as he jumped from where he was, to get the kids out of the line of fire, and he nearly made it.

Nearly everyone cringed at the sight.

He put the two kids down, and told them to leave, as he surprisingly stood up and turned back to the villains, he could hear eri's gasp.

Shigiraki: HOW CAN HE STILL MOVE?!?!?!?!

He went into the scene again, firing his quirk higher, while still managing to not break any of his bones. He then knocked out Dabi, spinner, and mr compress in the span of 30 seconds.

Everyone looked shocked.

He looked to mina and kamui woods to see they also have some of the villains captured and that shigiraki and toga went with Kurogiri. He wobbled and winced as the pain was catching up on him. He looked back to see Eri and Kota turning the corner at the end of the long road, then he passed out.

He woke up at the hospital.
"Dad!!/papa!!" The two kids yell as they hug his sides, and sob into his hospital wear. After a good 10 minutes, Kota was able to speak.
"Dad, you really need to stop getting yourself this hurt."
And the screen turns black.

Sam: if you didn't understand, when he got his back burnt, he knew he couldn't fight much longer, so he fired his quirk up to a dangerously high point where one wrong move and bones would break, and got out the villains he could, when he saw the kids turn the corner he knew they'd not see him, and stopped trying to fight not passing out.

Denki: I get it.

Sero: you do?

Denki: Yea.

Sero: that's a first.

Sam: anyways next one.