The cast

Sam: ok, in this universe your in a TV show, and the actors that play your parts, aren't all that similar to you, and we'll be seeing some of them answering questions, some bloopers, and I think there's a part where one of the cast was doing jump scares to a lot of the cast.

Mina: that seems fun!

Denki: yeah

Sam: a little something nice.

Sam: well anyways let's start.

On the screen a smiling Kota comes into the room with 5 or six other people in it.
"You're quite exited aren't you?" One of them mentions
"Yep, today I get to punch my big brother in the balls." He said back.
"I think you're a bit too exited for that" Izuku's voice is heard from the doorway, as everyone else snickers.

Kota looks down in shame.

Ojiro: big brother?

Sam: different universe

Todoroki is making a theory of the secret brotherhood between the teen and the child.

'Get ready, this one's gonna hurt.' Izuku though to himself while walking up to Kota. Izuku said his line and got punched the balls.

All the boys: ooooh, that must have hurt.

Izuku felt a ghost pain.

Izuku: it did

Kota started mumbling apologies.

then Iida caught him. As that scene ended izuku was still recovering from that punch, and Kota turned to the director. "I think I did it wrong, can I repeat?" He asked with a smirk. "Noo" said the hurt voice of izuku.

Most people we're laughing

Scene changes to the sports festival. Todoroki and Midorya standing face to face, then the director speaks. "Take 6."
"Midorya tell m- " Shoto starts but then just bursts out laughing, triggering Izuku to start laughing too.

Everyone looked towards Todoroki while he still had a straight face.

Everyone thought: he can laugh?!

The screen flashes, and the scene starts again. "Midor- *laugh* I'm sorry" Shoto said. The screen flashed again. "Take 56" the director said.

Most people: 56?!

Mina: and they still don't have it done.

Bakugo: of course they can't do anything right.

Denki: what is the line, I want to try it.

Sero: I thing the hard part is standing face to face, and keeping the straight face, bro.

"Midorya, tell me" Todoroki manages to say. Midorya looks up, and immediately bursts out laughing. "I- I'm so sorry" he said in between laughs. "You know what, take a break, we'll try again later." Said the director.

Mina: he just gave up.

The screen changes to an interview of most of the cast. "What was the scariest scene to film?" The interviewer asked. As most people were thinking, Todoroki, Iida, and Midorya all answered at the same time "stain fight." And everyone burst out laughing.

1-B student: what?

The three in question started sweating.

Sam: this was going to come out one way or another. Those three were the ones who fought stain, not endeavour, Iida went to find stain because of Tensei, Midorya found Iida laying on the ground with his arm injuries, he sent his location to Todoroki, and that's how it happened.

Everyone: wow.

"Why?" The intervier asks. "For me it's because this fight was taken all at once, normally, when there's a fight, there's at least one break where I'm sitting in a chair for however long it takes to do makeup on my arm." Midorya said.

The scene shows to izuku sitting on a chair, while someone is doing makeup on his arm. He then is thinking to himself 'why did I let Kota borrow my phone again?'

Some people started laughing.

Back to the interview with everyone. "Who is the nicest villain, out of scene?" The interviewer asks. Then the LOV members there start looking at the cast and winking, as everyone else laughs. "Chizaki is a nice person, when out of character." Mirio said, as everyone agreed.

Everyone: uhh

Sam: as I said the actors are different from there characters.

On the screen then appeared in big letters "Halloween".

Sam: this is where the pranks start.

Mirio is placing a camera on a tripod in the middle of a hall way, where there is lots of things in the corner. He is then speaking to the camera. "Ok, today I'll be pranking my crew mates, with the special wall material that is used by my character when he uses his quirk, so I'll be passing my head through the wall."

Denki: wall material?

Sam: quirks don't exist, so they do what they can.

Most people looked shocked knowing quirks don't exist.

The first person to go through the hallway was Kota.

Mandalay: you got lots of screen time in this one haven't you?

Kota blushed.

Mirio popped his head through the wall and said "boo." Immediately Kota gave a little jump and ran off screaming, not even looking to where the sound came from. Mirio started laughing, but had to contain himself when footsteps were heard too, this time they were Izuku's.

"I swear he didn't go that far ahead." He thought out loud. Then Mirio put his head out "boo" and izuku made a weird noise like "plftsdchfkjdg" while falling to the ground from tripping in his foot.

...: what the heck was that noise?!

"You ok?" Mirio asked
"Yea, I'm guessing this is why Kota is likely 5 hallways away?" Izuku said
"Heh, yea. Don't tell the others!!" Mirio responded