Without izuku

Izuku: what?

Sam: so if you never existed.

Everyone was silent.

Sam: let me say, this isn't really a video, just someone explaining what happened.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Katsuki: me?

During his first 15 years of life, never made a real friend, everyone only befriended him because of his powerful quirk. At age 15, he was attacked by the slime monster and, nearly killed, only reason he's alive, is allmight got there at the last second. After that he was in a coma for 9 months, and woke up 1 month before starting to attend UA.

Occhaco Uraraka.

Uraraka: that's me.

At the entrance exam, had not only her dreams of becoming a hero, but also her legs crushed beyond repair, even by recovery girl.

Uraraka: oh 😦

At the USJ. A student died, Tsuyu Ausui, by being turned to dust.

Tsu: Kero ?

Aizawa Shota, also killed in the attack, nobody knows what the cause it, as there were many possibilities, most argued are, blood loss, and vital body part destroyed.

Aizawa: I would have died?

At the sports festival. Student Shoto Todoroki, lost all fealing on the right side of his body, permanently.

Todoroki: I-

Not too long after, student Tenya Iida, and hero Native, both found dead in an alleyway.

Iida: ...

At I-island, deaths of many such as David shield, and Allmight himself, before the villain was captured.

Allmight: I-

During the training camp.

Every class A and B student get shivers down there spines.

Little kid living with the pussycats, Kota Izumi, found dead.

Kota stands up and runs at izuku, hugging his leg.

Students Mezo Shoji, and Fukimage Tokoyami, both found dead.

Shoji and Tokoyami just look at each other.

Katsuki Bakugo was kidnapped.

While trying to rescue said boy, many hero's gravely injured, and some dead. Katsuki himself was killed as having no escape.

Sam: for this next part, Eri would you like to cover your ears and be with someone you feel comfortable with.

Eri went and sat on Izuku's lap, covering her ears.

Eight precepts raid. Pro hero sir nighteye died impaled on his chest.

Izuku and Mirio both look down.

Student Mirio Togata died of blood loss, by being impaled in several parts of his body and no way of protecting himself after losing his quirk. Died with the little girl, Eri in his arms.

Mirio: ... 😧

Eri continued being used to make quirk erasing bullets, eventually used on everyone in japan, exept the yakuza. As they tried to continue to the rest of the world, she found a bullet and used it on herself to erase her quirk, at age 17. As she would no longer be of use of the yakuza, she was killed.

Everyone was looking at the screen dumbfounded.

Eri was holding onto Izuku's shirt for dear life, and Kota doing the same with his leg.

Sero: well, thank goodness we have you here.

Izuku:...yeah...

Sam: well, next one.

A/N: also ...

What?! It's been a week, no not even a week, since I posted this story

Thank you so much 😊.