Prologue-The Forming

"мy cнıł∂... ∂єαяєsт, тнєяє ıs α łıмıт, αη∂ yσυ мυsтη'т cяєαтє тσσ мυcн. мy cнıł∂, ∂σ yσυ υη∂єяsтαη∂?"
.
.
.
"мy cнıł∂?"
.
.
.
"ıηk!!! ∂єαяєsт, cαη yσυ нєαя мє?!"

3rd person POV
Moira Sorsunmei, or better known as Fate, continued to shout her child's name. Her furry tail twitched as she viewed her dearest, unable to hear her, and many universes close to contact.

Moira had little control of her magic and emotions when she was in a panic, especially when it concerned her child. As she scrutinised the scenes before her on the glowing ultramarine screens, the light bathed her worried face in an ethereal sheen. Pondering the possibilities quickly, she realised that if her child couldn't hear her, she would have to directly intervene, which was directly against the law of Deities.

However, she'd have to if her child didn't heed her advice, or couldn't hear her, to save not only her child and his creations, but her own, personal Multiverse. Nomina Electior, better known as Choice, Fate's mother had left it to her. A rumble suddenly rang through the room, Fate's ears perking up to the sound. She scoured the room, determining that it had come from the screens in front of her.

BOOM! 

A cold pit of dread had opened in Fate's stomach, claws of fear threatening to drag her heart down into it. Three universes had just collided, rattling the CORE of the Multiverse. Her mind went blank, all she could think of was to find a way to stop this. She knew that her tenebrosity, her Dark Side was taking over, ready to lash out.

She allowed the corruption to wrap layers over her mind, heard its snarls and growls turn into garbled chatter that could be identified as possible speech, felt it take control of her body.

When Fate awoke from her stupor of unconsciousness, her eyes widened. Her mouth hung open, gaping in horror silently. Shock coursed through every vein, muscle and nerve in her body. She was rooted to the ground beneath her, transfixed to the screen revealing the sight that petrified her so. Consternation flowed heatedly into rage, and she squeezed her eyes shut. Opening them, she found herself in the Mindscape, her Mindscape.

"мєg!! ωнαт ıη тнє нєłł-ησ, ωнy ∂ı∂ yσυ ∂σ тнαт?!"

A shadowed figure that held some semblance to Fate stepped out, fur jet black, eyes an ebony shade. Shining emerald pinpricks of light met enraged violet ones, and a soft smirk graced the face of the unearthly beautiful creature.

"αωω, sωєєтнєαят, ı ∂ı∂ ωнαт ı нα∂ тσ тσ sαѵє συя мυłтıѵєяsє~yσυ sнσυł∂ вє тнαηkıηg мє!~"

Fate narrowed her eyes, glare so hard it could shatter diamonds in a second. "sнυт ıт. ı αłłσωє∂ yσυ тσ тαkє cσηтяσł вєcαυsє ı ωαs ραηıckıηg. ı тσł∂ yσυ тσ sαѵє συя мυłтıѵєяsє, yєs, вυт... нσω cσυł∂ yσυ тαkє α sαηs συт σƒ нıs αυ?! ∂σ yσυ kησω тнє тяσυвłє ıт cσυł∂ cαυsє?! αη∂ ωσяsт σƒ αłł, нє ωαsη'т єѵєη ƒяσм συя мυłтıѵєяsє! ıт ωαs ƒяσм тнє σηє ωє sнαяє∂ ωıтн ∂єsтıηy!"

Fate ranted on and on, with “Meg” rolling her eyes every few seconds. "yєs, yєs. sσ, ησω тнαт ωє нαѵє α ∂єsтяσyєя, нσω тσ gєт нıм тσ ∂єsтяσy? нммм..." They both pored over their thoughts, wondering and lost in thought. Then out of the blue, “Meg” had a stroke of genius.

"σн мy gσσ∂ηєss, ƒαтє!~нє jυsт ıηsυłтє∂ συя cнıł∂!~ωнy ∂ση'т yσυ нυят нıм αs ρυηısнмєηт...~αη∂ αƒтєя тнє ρυηısнмєηт, yσυ тєłł нıм тнαт ıƒ нє ∂σєsη'т ∂єsтяσy, нє'łł ƒєєł тнıs αgαıη!"

Fate's eyes lit up in anger, quite literally, and she grinned in sadism. She stalked over to a screen, displaying the new Destroyer confused and scared. She tore apart his bones, slow and agonising. Lost and restless SOULs that Fate had kept for centuries as they were too nice for Hell, yet too malevolent for Heaven's Gates, she released into the white space she had decided to call the Anti-Void. They screamed insults at the debilitated skeleton, but some refused to. She would deal with them later.

"нєнєнєнє...~" "ıη∂єє∂, мy ƒяıєη∂, ıη∂єє∂... " She closed her eyes, enjoying the sounds of pain, and “Meg” watched on in pleasure. The screams echoing from the screen soothed Fate's anger, calmed her from the HATE. "ωнαт... σн, ησ... т-тнє нαтє, нσω ∂ı∂ ıт... ησ ησ ησ! ı'м sσ sσяяy, ı ∂ı∂ηт мєαη-" “Meg” looked at Fate, a small smile on her face.

"нє cαη'т нєαя yσυ. яємємвєя, ı'м ıη cσηтяσł ησω."

She leaned into the screen, keeping eye contact with Fate. "yσυ ƒıłтнy głıтcн... σн, yσυя ωσятнłєss ηαмє? ıт's єяяσя. ησω, ıƒ yσυ ∂ση'т ωαηт тσ ƒєєł тнαт αgαıη, yσυ вєттєя sтαят ∂єsтяσyıηg." “Meg” looked at Fate, asking the silent question of "Are you going to go along with this?" The look Fate gave said it all. “Meg” gave Fate a malicious leer.

"σн, gєηєsıs ∂σєsη'т kησω yσυ вσяяσωє∂ тнєıя ρσωєя ƒσя ıηk σѵєя тнєяє, ∂σ тнєy?"

Fate gave “Meg” a 'You wouldn't dare' look. "sσ, ıƒ тнєy ωєяє тσ kησω...~ωσυł∂η'т тнє ρυηısнмєηт вє sρłєη∂ı∂ тσ ωαтcн?" Fate gazed lovingly upon her spawn, eyes brimming with tears. Saying her last goodbye, she stood shakily.

"мy cнıł∂, ı αм sσ sσяяy ƒσя ωнαт ωıłł нαρρєη тσ yσυ... ı kησω gєηєsıs ωıłł ∂σ нσяяıвłє тнıηgs тσ yσυ, вєcαυsє σƒ мє. ı αм sσ, sσ sσяяy."

“Meg” had Genesis know, and in a fit of rage, they erased Ink's memories of Fate, stabbed his SOUL with a shard of their own HATE, and made sure his memories would always be randomly disappearing. Fate fell to the ground, sobbing quietly for her dearest. All she could do was to remove her dearest's SOUL and make sure her child could stay alive without his SOUL, but it would render him emotionless. She knew there was no hope for him, nor her as “Meg” shoved Fate into a prison cell barred with Corruption.

"σн, αη∂ мσıяα ∂єαя? ı'м ƒαтє ησω~"
------------------
(1004 words)

Yey, the first chapter done! Also, here's a picture of Fate and "Meg".

Fate

Meg

Also, the reason I keep putting “” around Meg is because her real name is Megalomaniac

Also, the reason I keep putting “” around Meg is because her real name is Megalomaniac. Yes, I know, it's a horrible name, and it's lazy... Like me... ;^; cri... But eh, whatever.