Raph x Shy! Short! Reader

Requested by RandomEmoFangurl
❤️❤️❤️
Edited 11/15/21

LOOK AT HIM OMG JUST- ❤️👉👈 MY HEART IS BLESSED!!🧡💛

Fluff 💕✨☁️

Y/N had nothing to do today so they thought it be great to see their turtle friends.

Y/N met the turtles months ago, they was going to catch up on their studies in the library. She was in a middle of one their fights, the one who saved them was Raph. After all of that they thanked them...and questioned them but they quickly figured it how they're here.

Y/N started hanging out with them but of course they got scared of Raph due to how tall and big he is. But they slowly understood that he's just a big ol softie! They mostly like to hangout with him and Donnie.

Somehow they were able to get along with Donnie. They both like to keep to themselves, they're both smart, and they're  both quiet! At times .Y/N was brave to tell Donnie some of their secrets. Including the fact that they have a big crush on Raph.

Donnie just simply told her to just tell him. Dude. Its not easy telling your crush your feelings for them...

As Y/N made it to the Lair, they saw all four of the brothers together in one of the lounge rooms. They were yelling something about a Lou Jitsu video game.

🤍Y/N's POV🤍

"Hey Y/N you came just in time! We found a Lou Jitsu game and we're gonna get it!" Mikey said happily while hugging you tightly since y'all are about the same height.

"Hehe, that's great guys. Where are you gonna get it?" You let go of Mikey and asked softly.

Oh yeah! Lemme see.....it's at- AN AUCTION HOUSE?!! How are we supposed to get there with...this whole situation? Raph asked while gesturing to their turtle like selves.

"That's not your problem because I'm gonna get it, by myself." Mikey said smoothly

"What?! By yourself?! Are you out of your ooze-twisted mind?!! Raph yelled

While they were arguing I softly walked to Donnie and asked him a simple question

"So, did y'all ever do your own missions? Like You and Leo?" I asked

"Yup, but of course Raph would try and not let us go, honestly he has to let Michael try." "I agree" smiling softly at him. He smiles a bit back then goes back to his phone.

As I looked back into the conversation Leo mumbled "Man what is up with your math?"
While rolling his eyes

Raph looked where me and Donnie were and asked "Donnie, Y/N , would y'all please knock some sense into these guys?" Both me and Donnie looked at eachother, then Raph, I kept staring but Donnie went back to his phone.

Mm? Oh yeah. Sure sure. Whatever Leo said Is probably right" He said like he didn't care

"Y/N, what about you?" Raph asked worriedly

I started blushing madly and started stuttering a little "U-Uh well Mikey d-does seem like the r-right age to start going on h-his own.." I nervously said to him while blushing

"Thanks for believing in me guys" Mikey hugged us, Donnie used his shell arms to pat Mikey's head. I smiled and hug him back.

"Leo I love you and as for you Raph, you get last game! Mikey out" Mikey said as he hugged Leo, poked Raph multiple times then lastly poked his eye as he left. Leo was laughing while Raph was getting grumpy.

I silently giggled and looked at Raph from behind.

"Oh wait! Mikey you forgot your...ugh" Raph noticed that Mikey dropped his weapon. He tried to give it to him but noticed that he was already gone.

~~~~~~~~~~To be continued ~~~~~~~~~
I hate that I still haven't posted part 2. I'll just rush through and finish it sometime
——— 2020 ⬇️
Since this is getting long I'll put a part 2 later. Sorry it doesn't include that much of Raph and Y/N being lovey dovey. I'll definitely make them more in love in the next part. I was mostly writing this during class and I'm very tired. I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading! 💖🧡💛✨
705 Words (not including this)