II

"We will have an immersion—" the adviser of ABM (Accountancy and Business Management) strand class was interrupted by a student whom just arrived and directed his way to his desk.

The teacher calmed himself down, not wanting to have an argument with the boy.

He know himself that meddling with the boy is like fighting the law, you can't win on him. So much for having his own principles and beliefs.

But to his curiosity, because the student may be the most brat; he never really got late in class, he asked the boy who is now hanging his head down to the desk, ready his eyes to sleep.

"Choi Beomgyu, it is miracle that you are late in class. Mind telling me what happened?"

Beomgyu's eyes shifted to their adviser's eyes, scanning if he is concern, being sarcastic, or just curious.

And the result made the boy disappointed. The teacher is emotionless.

"I am tired of speaking" Beomgyu spoke back.

You may think that he doesn't want someone to win on him, but no, he is just emotionless. He is a man with few words.

He doesn't want to interfere with someone's life neither someone to meddle with his life.

He doesn’t even know what is happening nor what happened.

The teacher couldn’t take the awkward atmosphere so he continued what he was saying earlier while turning his gaze to other students.

"As I was saying awhile ago, you will have an immersion on land bank every Wednesday. Instead of PE class, we have decided to let you practice there since some of you or almost of you wants to be accountant," the teacher continued his words while the students silently listening to him.

Beomgyu rested his head on his desk, all eyes close, ready to sleep.

Yeah, the girl who spilled the coffee in his uniform ruined his morning.

Awhile ago, while entering the school gate before the class started, the so-fangirls of them were already cuing in line as they were waiting for their so-called men of their dreams.

But as they entered the school's main gate, the expected cheers and shouts of crowded place, was as silent as midnight. It was so deafening.

Their eyes landed on a boy who wore a soaked wet uniform.

Beomgyu, as usual, didn't mind them and continued walking towards his locker to get his extra cloth and made his way to the boys' restroom to change.

"Why is it like, you don't like to eat that piece of meat but you want to eat a whole dang body of human" the blue hair boy joked at Beomgyu while munching his food

"Hyung, your words. It is so sexual" Huening Kai, the youngest, replied him and retorted his eyes on him.

"Look at you now, acting innocent. Who was that girl that you brought to our dorm huh?" Yeonjun clapback as his eyebrows raised.